Kobe in trouble again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Kobe in trouble again

There he is showing his true colors...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Borrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!

This is a non-story. Who cares!

Bennie Adams is questionsable, by the way.

Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Kobe in trouble again:
    [QUOTE]Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant has gotten a series of technical fouls called on him this year. Last night, his temper continued as he sat on the bench and yelled a expletive-filled homophobic slur at referee Bennie Adams. The Human Rights Campaign, a gay rights group, told TMZ, "What a disgrace for Kobe Bryant to use such horribly offensive and distasteful language, especially when millions of people are watching" and added that the rant "perpetuates a culture of discrimination and hate." "The video from Tuesday's game is under review by the NBA," league spokesman Tim Frank emailed ESPN. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/04/kobe-bryant-gets-technical-and-throws-out-homophobic-slur/1
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Kobe is a joke. I wonder if Stern is going to rescind this tech like he did the game against the Thunder. Kobe should be suspended. Stern is another fool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

All of this points to a pattern - a miserable, self-centered, self-involved individual who can't control his own anger when he doesn't get his way.  I am so glad this guy is not a Celtic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe in trouble again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe in trouble again : Kobe sure is a Family Man. He wnted to start one in Colorado just a few short years ago with a Desk Clerk!
    Posted by JREwing[/QUOTE]

Actually, what Kobe did with that Desk Clerk (allegedly) is a pretty effective way to prevent pregnancy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

There is questionable language being used by NBA players during the course of a game? Shocking. Rick Bucher said on ESPN that this particular slur happens pretty frequently among players, the only difference being this time they held the camera on Kobe during a national telecast.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]All of this points to a pattern - a miserable, self-centered, self-involved individual who can't control his own anger when he doesn't get his way.  I am so glad this guy is not a Celtic.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

The guy should have had Iverson's career... drafted #1 by his hometown Sixers in '96... 3-4 scoring titles and an MVP but no championships.

It would have been cool if LA got the much classier hometown guy in Paul Pierce to be Shaq's appreciative wingman for a decade and the Celts got to draft Nash, Ray, Duncan and Dirk 96-98:-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

This is such a non-story.  People use that language all the time.  The guy is human.  Geez, people complain about everything..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Gotta love how the NBA treats its marquee names. Kobe can berate refs on a regular basis, but his techs get rescinded and he never has to worry about picking up a second tech or fouling out. Kobe, Lebron, and Wade act like spoiled children, hopping up and down and slapping chairs when anything goes against them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I've seen all I need to in regards to the Bias NBA.  We played the suns earlier and Steve Nash got ripped by Rondo and I guess he thought he was fouled( he wasnt), cuz he went off on the ref, as if to say  "you gonna let that little punk embaress me?!"  so, he goes on and on, keeps yelling at the ref,. shouting f bombns left and right before and after the technical.  Even Tommy had to hold his ears....and I am not exxaggerating....just from what the camera caught, I counted about 7 of them.  He was yelling directly at the ref, but he never got his 2nd tech to get thrown out.

LAst week, Delonte picked up a B.S. foul call, after tipping the ball out of a players hand from behind and the whistle was about 3 seconds late and only blown cuz the player lost the ball.  Delonte walked away and said "thats B.S.", and got a tech, he went to go ask why he got a tech and was quickly hit with a second  one, getting both in a matter of 15 seconds!!!

This is the B.S. I hate seeing on t.v, that gets me steamed!  Even on our own team, you used to have Perk constantly called for moving screens when K.G. was doing the same or worse and never gets the call.  How can you be that blatantly bias and get away with it!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe in trouble again : Actually, what Kobe did with that Desk Clerk (allegedly) is a pretty effective way to prevent pregnancy.
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE]

You sir...... are awesome.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Ok, im gonna ask you what you meant by K.G. saying K.G. is of the opinion that every nba player is of african descent.  I think I know what you meant, but I need to hear it from you.

Also, are you implying that Paul Pierce was not a victim when he was jumped, stabbed, knocked out with brass knuckles in a 5 on 1 beatdown??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, im gonna ask you what you meant by K.G. saying K.G. is of the opinion that every nba player is of african descent.  I think I know what you meant, but I need to hear it from you. Also, are you implying that Paul Pierce was not a victim when he was jumped, stabbed, knocked out with brass knuckles in a 5 on 1 beatdown??
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I am a 48 year old caucasian male who grew up in Stoughton and played lots and lots of playground ball in Brockton where I was generally the only caucasian on the court but routinely referred to as an N-bomb.....  how that can be acceptable is very simply beyond on me other than the gigantic doublestandard that exists.  I am sure this will be construed as some sort of racist statement but to not acknowledge the doublestandard is silly.

To add to my perspective I noticed that there was no talk on this board earlier this year when a national writer wrote that KG is nothing but a bully and routinely likes to pick on guys that are a lot smaller than him and especially if they are caucasian foreigners.... not one thread, not one comment within a thread, not one word / sentence........   my overall point is that it is the laundry they wear coupled with the fact that they get out of things that the average Joe would not get away with. 

Yes I am implying that what you read, hear, etc. from the press that Pierce was something other than a victim.  No evidence to suggest otherwise but I am entitled to my opinion.  What I was saying about Pierce is part of my overall point, if he was a Knick this board would be scratching their collective heads trying to figure out (regardless of the facts) why Pierce was not in jail but simply because he wears green, he is / was a victim.  I have no idea what happened with Pierce, it was an example.

Imagine what color clothes you would be wearing day after day if you did what Donte Stallworth did....would you adopt a certain liking for stripes if you did what Andrey Blatche did?.... would you be reading a lot, and perhaps working on your GED if you did what Delonte West did?......  If you did what Vick(tim) did you would be lucky to get less than 10 years and they wouldn't throw out the drugs, prostitution, and other charges and then lessen the charges like they did with LT.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

it is very fortunate for him that he has all the amazing skills to back his attitude up.

or... did he get that attitude after realizing he's one of the league's bests?

idunno.

i like the white mamba more lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe in trouble again : I didn't agree with what KG said either. But at least he had the balls to apologize for his comments. Did the rapist apologize? Read his statement and let me know what you think. The other thing is that we don't know what KG actually said to Villanueva, we only know what he posted on twitter. The rapist said in front of the cameras, even the commentators asked to please take the cameras away from him. And than again, I wouldn't like to have Kobe the rapist on the team I cheer for all the time. And if he was a Celtic, I still would be disgusted by his behavior.
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

I am sure you have heard of Helen Thomas, she was a white house reporter for about 50 years or something like that...... last year or so in her 90th year she made some anti-Semitic remarks with some conviction..... then after rethinking it, she apologized..... was she really sorry?  NOT EVEN A REMOTE CHANCE.... SHE SAID WHAT SHE BELIEVED BUT BECAUSE OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS SHE APOLOGIZED....

In his apology KG lied about what was said and his coach and GM lied as well by backing up what he said.....  I don't care if KG says he has had a family member with cancer, etc.  He said what he said, lied about it and then his coach and his coaches boss lied about it to support him.

My only issue with all of this is that if we did what these guys did, we would be doing actual jail time, would not have the cash to buy our way out of it, etc.

Liars are liars, cheaters are cheaters, and felons are felons, they just explain it a little differently than most because they have a bigger check book than most.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

The one thing I will say is that unlike kg, at least Kobe was man enough to admit to what he said. I guess when you have 5 championship rings compared to only 1 as is the case with kg, you have more room for honesty. Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe in trouble again : I am sure you have heard of Helen Thomas, she was a white house reporter for about 50 years or something like that...... last year or so in her 90th year she made some anti-Semitic remarks with some conviction..... then after rethinking it, she apologized..... was she really sorry?  NOT EVEN A REMOTE CHANCE.... SHE SAID WHAT SHE BELIEVED BUT BECAUSE OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS SHE APOLOGIZED.... In his apology KG lied about what was said and his coach and GM lied as well by backing up what he said.....  I don't care if KG says he has had a family member with cancer, etc.  He said what he said, lied about it and then his coach and his coaches boss lied about it to support him. My only issue with all of this is that if we did what these guys did, we would be doing actual jail time, would not have the cash to buy our way out of it, etc. Liars are liars, cheaters are cheaters, and felons are felons, they just explain it a little differently than most because they have a bigger check book than most.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Wait how do you know Helen Thomas wasn't sincere? Did you read her mind? Are you kreshkin the amazing?  Is that how you know Danny Ainge was lying, And Doc Rivers and KG?

Look if you don't believe them thats's one thing. But to say with absolute certainty That Danny, Doc, KG and Helen Thomas are all lying is the kind of dudder statement that drives me crazy. Because you don't know they are lying. You think they are lying, your intuition tells you they are lying, but you have no proof other than your own suspicions

So the only absolute claim you can make is that you don't beleive them. This is not proof. This is your belief.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]The one thing I will say is that unlike kg, at least Kobe was man enough to admit to what he said. I guess when you have 5 championship rings compared to only 1 as is the case with kg, you have more room for honesty.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

You think those 5 rings shaq and Gasol got him impaired his hearing or damaged his ability to understand English? I mean  do you think if people said "No means No" in Italian he'd understand?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobe in trouble again : I am a 48 year old caucasian male who grew up in Stoughton and played lots and lots of playground ball in Brockton where I was generally the only caucasian on the court but routinely referred to as an N-bomb.....  how that can be acceptable is very simply beyond on me other than the gigantic doublestandard that exists.  I am sure this will be construed as some sort of racist statement but to not acknowledge the doublestandard is silly. To add to my perspective I noticed that there was no talk on this board earlier this year when a national writer wrote that KG is nothing but a bully and routinely likes to pick on guys that are a lot smaller than him and especially if they are caucasian foreigners.... not one thread, not one comment within a thread, not one word / sentence........   my overall point is that it is the laundry they wear coupled with the fact that they get out of things that the average Joe would not get away with.  Yes I am implying that what you read, hear, etc. from the press that Pierce was something other than a victim.  No evidence to suggest otherwise but I am entitled to my opinion.  What I was saying about Pierce is part of my overall point, if he was a Knick this board would be scratching their collective heads trying to figure out (regardless of the facts) why Pierce was not in jail but simply because he wears green, he is / was a victim.  I have no idea what happened with Pierce, it was an example. Imagine what color clothes you would be wearing day after day if you did what Donte Stallworth did....would you adopt a certain liking for stripes if you did what Andrey Blatche did?.... would you be reading a lot, and perhaps working on your GED if you did what Delonte West did?......  If you did what Vick(tim) did you would be lucky to get less than 10 years and they wouldn't throw out the drugs, prostitution, and other charges and then lessen the charges like they did with LT.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Ok, well thanks for the backround and history but I didnt question your opinion, cuz that is yours.  I asked what you meant and I got lost in your answer.  Saying that the "n" is a synonym for black people is wrong.  It means ignorant person, and only is used in most ghettos around the world because we were called that so much that we thought it was our name.  I can attest to Brockton...I have been there, lived there, and there are just as many white kids using the word because they wanna be black.  I grew up in Roxbury with only blacks...I moved to the suburbs as a teen and was subjected to racism quite frequently, but it doesnt mean I have to be a racist or hate white people.  I honestly dont know anything about this K.G. story you speak of or Blatche for that matter, cuz I watch b-ball for entertainment and dont get caught up in off court drama, but we know if you have money it dont matter what color you are.  I dont care to question your opinon, no matter how crazy they are (Paul Pierce?!) , why bring him up when u said you dont know the story?  You made a choice to play ball in Brockton, which to me, is like a suburb with lots of drug addicts and drug dealers, than thats your choice, and you dont have to put up with name calling, just leave..  I dont get your point.  I am not calling you racist, cuz I dont know you, but whats ur point, you are white and were called the n word, so to you, all that means is someone called you ignorant, there is no meaning behind it if you are white and you also prove my point that the N word is not race related (in reality). Only if you are Black..call it double standard or whatever, but in regards to K.G. he is talking to himself , hyping himself up, he rarely looks at a player while talking, so its harmless. 

for the record, I could care less about Kobe said either, I just liek razzing the Lakers, but K.G. hasnt really done any harm like the ones you mentioned, neither has Pierce for that matter(that we know of) so give them that respect

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

well kobe got fined 100,000 thousand dollars for the remarks he said...wow thats like the largest fine i saw stern give out in a loong time...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

It is interesting that while the Lakers are setting the record for fewest team fouls Kobe does not think the ref's are being fair to him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Thats pocket change for Kobe...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Sterns an idiot and so is the losers making a big issue out of this. What Kobe said gets said a million times a day... its more a figure of speech than anything about gay bashing.

When people say MF, you think they mean that literally??  Nah, these terms take on their own meanings..  When you hear someone call another JO, does it even make any sense literally??  LOL

THis stuff what Kobe said is a joke.. if he got fined $100k he should tell that fn fggt Stern to GFY

Sections
Shortcuts