Kobe in trouble again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

Re: Kobe in trouble again

In Response to Re: Kobe in trouble again:
    The one thing I will say is that unlike kg, at least Kobe was man enough to admit to what he said. I guess when you have 5 championship rings compared to only 1 as is the case with kg, you have more room for honesty.
    Posted by Tayshawn

Don't see what one has to do with the other.  You are off topic.  Kobe apologized, that's it, move on - what does KG have to do with it.  Many of you on here worry too much about the other team.  Let's just take care of business, baby!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[QUOTE]Sterns an idiot and so is the losers making a big issue out of this. What Kobe said gets said a million times a day... its more a figure of speech than anything about gay bashing. When people say MF, you think they mean that literally??  Nah, these terms take on their own meanings..  When you hear someone call another JO, does it even make any sense literally??  LOL THis stuff what Kobe said is a joke.. if he got fined $100k he should tell that fn fggt Stern to GFY
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE

Right, and next time Phil Jackson is angry at Bennie Adams I'm sure it would be fine if he called him a f**king NBomb.  It is just something people say right?  No need to take it literally.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tony-50. Show Tony-50's posts

A No Story For Sure!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

I'd say this to the knockers........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

This is such a non-story.  People use that language all the time.  The guy is human.  Geez, people complain about everything..
    Posted by N2thaIzzo

Man....You mirrored my thoughts.

Talk about a "Manufactured Controversy"...

Undecided

Sections
Shortcuts