Kobe injured

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Kobe injured

Kobe is the Iron man. He is not KG or Pierce. He's been playing for years with many injuries.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

He is such a drama queen and obviously isn't hurt that bad. The NBA wants the Lakers in the playoffs plain and simple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

For God's sake Kirk!  You've been CRYING  chicken little on Kobe since the 08 Championship!  I can't go though all the phrases you've used because some are down right offensive!  The one I remember the most is "Kobe has played to many minutes and won't last a whole season!  Bro, you might be right on this one, but man you are a broken record! 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

and you're a saint right??? By the way you write I know you're not a saint.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"and you're a saint right??? By the way you write I know you're not a saint."

One would hope for all our sakes there is substantial middle ground between a rapist and a saint dude. 

Kirk curious why two threads on this were necessary? 

They wore Kobe down 40 minutes a game as you said in the other thread and now the consequences...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Kobe is the Iron man. He is not KG or Pierce. He's been playing for years with many injuries.

Well, even Ironman can't play with a torn achilles.  Too bad for you guys.  You almost made it.  Might still make it to the playoffs.  But this ends all chances.

Would have loved to rub it into the faces of the few idiotic trolls that infest this forum.  But today is not the time for that.  It is going to be very tough for your team going forward.

I wish that Kobe gets healthy again and gets close to where he would have been without the injury.  Also, I hope for much reduced troll activity on the board.  That will be really refreshing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Oh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Is this the outfit that KOBE wore when he decided to rape his victim/victims? No wonder he was able to slither away without punishment....."The Black Mamba!" What goes around......

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Yes, Kobe is not Pierce or KG because KG and Pierce will be playing in the playoffs.

One thing about this Howard may resign there. Kobe is going to be gone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Wish him the best. One of the many great  lessons my father taught me is you never cheer an opposing team's injury.

I fully expect him to try to play. I'm not a fan by any means, but I've always admired his toughness.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Wish him the best. One of the many great  lessons my father taught me is you never cheer an opposing team's injury.

I fully expect him to try to play. I'm not a fan by any means, but I've always admired his toughness.

====================================

I agree with you 100% and I do not wish anyone an injury to benefit my favorite teams.  I am thinking his injury is the coach's fault too playing him so many minutes unless Kobe defies him and plays anyways. There is something to resting KG & PP and we still have not secured 7th place. However, they have not secured even the 8th place !

As a long time Celtic fan obviously I don't love the Lakers, our biggest nemesis competing for the most rings, but I am a realist NBA fan too and I may not even like Kobe(rapist) but I will admit I believe he and LeBron are the 2 best since MJ. Many posts comment that heck he hogs the ball & tosses up so many shots that, naturally, he competes for leading scorer many years. However, there is no one else on the team with his talents and the Lakers have a better chance of getting points with him shooting than anyone else. I enjoy watching him as he is almost an unbelievable Avatar type movie character putting up incredible shots that only maybe LeBron can do that go in.  And I respect too that he is not a youngster & still a gifted athlete !!!