KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!

In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Comparable minutes LOSER -still trying to twist the contest? Apply a factor of 1.547 to Tollivers numbers to get comparable stats/minute as we agreed upon and you are winning buy 1 slim basket but behind in the all Important Fierce Stat of REBOUNDS from your backup PF/C (????) ...BTW, one of the reasons why I don't see him being resigned.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Davis has a higher efficiency rating and has a higher FG%. So you still lose by a mile.

HAHAHA!!!

And who cares if he re-signs or not, the Celts already have Jeff Green!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Comparable minutes LOSER -still trying to twist the contest? Apply a factor of 1.547 to Tollivers numbers to get comparable stats/minute as we agreed upon and you are winning buy 1 slim basket but behind in the all Important Fierce Stat of REBOUNDS from your backup PF/C (????) ...BTW, one of the reasons why I don't see him being resigned.

Why can't that pea brain of yours process the fact that Tolliver is not getting that many minutes because he's not good enough!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : So we come full circle - I said the C's needed to trade BBD to get that SF backup for PP and ironically we get a new #8 in Green and I couldn't be more pleased especially with my current (and only) moniker. Dig-Dig! And all you squawked about was not trading BBD for that SF cause we had nobody to fill his shoes. You see, I think it's harder to find a gifted SF than  replace an undersized PF and apparently you don't. So you don't see the C's going PF hunting this summer and expect them to stand pat with Davis. I don't!

I really don't care about BBD's contract. What I do care about is it's WRONG to say that Anthony Tolliver is on the same level with BBD!

You're wrong about BBD and Anthony Tolliver! Admit that!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I don't want Kobe hurt because if we beat the Lakers in the finals it won't be satisfying if they aren't at full strength. Kobe watching from the bench doesn't work. Never been a fan of gloating about injuries.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : I wasn't wrong .... for less $ he would have provided nearly the same result as BBD given the same minutes save for the charges but who knows how much better he could have been playing with the C's. Maybe he improves on taking charges and maybe with KG along side he surprises both offensively and rebounding wise, just as Kristic as opened a few eyes here. Too easy to write him off based on his backup role there compared to BBD here but it was worth a shot to shut you up and he came damn close - you could at least give him that.

It's very hard not to dislike you. Is hating on the "Baby" your mission in life?

What are you thinking, man? Tolliver is a PF that only makes 42% of his shot attempts. Come back to Earth, man!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]I want Kobe to lose every night. I don't care about his ankle.  I hope it hurts like hell.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Stay classy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I have to agree. Can we just keep it to a classy rivalry and not resort to downing an injured player? Especially with all the injuries we have, we don't need Karma knocking on our front door.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I also agree.  You should never wish injury on anyone.  The Celtics have their own injury problems and don't need anymore.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Ah, the Village Idiot speaks.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Where were you when the Heat were crushing the Lakers in South Beach?

Were you crying for 2 days?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Injury or not. You don't count out a 5-time champion and one of the greatest players of all time come the big games. KB24= R E S P E C T!! Go Mamba, get us out 17th and start your next hand for rings!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Does that KB24 stand for 5-24 fg's? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Does that KB24 stand for 5-24 fg's? 
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

That stings, but not as much as 83-79.
    Cry

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : I wouldn't call losing by six against a desperate team on their own home court a "crushing" defeat, except maybe in your ignorant world.

And yet, lakers fans call their Game 7, 4 point win at home   a "crushing" of the Celtics.............................must be a hypocritical lakers-thing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Where were you when the Heat were crushing the Lakers in South Beach? Were you crying for 2 days?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Then you must've been throwing up with nausea when your "new look" Celtics lose two straight to the 34-32 Sixers and 26-41 Clippers at Boston.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : That stings, but not as much as 83-79.

or 131-92......................ouch!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!:
    [QUOTE]I HOPE IT'S SERIOUS! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Just about what i'd expect from the board Clown. You are not only a disgrace to Celtic fans, you are a disgrace to yourself!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Let face it, having Kobe out for a while might actually improve the Lakers. With no one trying to constantly prove that he is the best player on earth, at the expense of his team, the Lakers might just be better. It would be fun to see.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Let face it, having Kobe out for a while might actually improve the Lakers. With no one trying to constantly prove that he is the best player on earth, at the expense of his team, the Lakers might just be better. It would be fun to see.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

You stated that the #1 seed is out of reach for the Lakers.  You're probably right, but what's your point in making it?  That the Lakers can't win the title without it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

[QUOTE]Considering he should be playing in the Denver prison league and not the NBA I have no sympathy for him. Besides Bynum will come up with some injury sooner or later anyways.  Agree!

Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

I don't wish bad thinks on anyone, even if the person is

Nauseating, arrogant, womanizing  oh and not to leave out a criminal… karma will in the long run do it for me.  Just think if he didn't play BB he would be in prison so you keep on rooting for him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

To me Kobe represents the decline in society, imagine Tyson becoming even more popular after his rape conviction.   Kobe is a talented pampered egomaniacal athlete who thinks the world gives him a wider berth because of his basketball skills.  He may be not much worse than other glorified athletes, actors, or celebrities but I feel fine wishing him at tweaked ankle every now and then.

Let's see how great he is under duress.  He has thrived by getting privileged and special treatment his whole life.  Yes all all the star athletes get preferential treatment but Kobe breathes it like the air we breath.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Five for twenty four 7th Game
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Better than 18 for 24 and the Celtics winning the game, heh?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Victor,
    This what people on this BB feel about you hero.  It doesn't matter what you think. This is for Celtics fans.  What you think about him is yours to discuss with your Laker friends.  Your are not very smart but I think you can understand that. 

Sections
Shortcuts