Kobe not getting calls since gay slur

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kobe not getting calls since gay slur

If only Kobe had made a gay slur last year before the playoffs we would have won the championship.  Have you noticed the pampered baby mamba does not get the calls he got before the incident.  He seems lost out there wondering why lowly refs out there are not favoring with phantom calls anymore.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Kobe not getting calls since gay slur

They even called traveling on him...finally!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe not getting calls since gay slur:
    [QUOTE]They even called traveling on him...finally!!!
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

The end of days is truly upon us

This is the end

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

this is actually a really well-called series-let the players play. the faces on the fakers is priceless as they are in shock at the lack of calls in their favor. kind of restored my faith in the nba really. wish we could have such unbiased reffing all the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Kobe raped what he sow. Cool

ROFL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]They even called traveling on him...finally!!!
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Only problem was he had traveled at least 3 other times before they called that one.  One time he was pivoting around  on his pivot foot close to the free throw area, by the time he had finished his pivoting his pivot foot had move all the way past the three point line.  (this is not exaggerating either).  Two other times basically the same thing.  I kept DVRing it and wondered why the refs didn't call any of them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenSlime. Show GreenSlime's posts

Just as I thought---the refs are all queers themselves.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallyac. Show wallyac's posts

So you really beleive that in the pre game meeting the refs say, dont give Kobe any calls tonight because of what he said.  Please.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

The refs were fair and consistent.

I liked the travelling call on bynum as well and the call on fisher fouling terry.

That's the way it should be all the time honestly, regardless of the team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]So you really beleive that in the pre game meeting the refs say, dont give Kobe any calls tonight because of what he said.  Please.
    Posted by wallyac[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY.

Aren't you tired of the silly conspiracy theories by some people?? Utterly ridiculous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wayne,
    You've watched a lot of basketball and I am amazed to hear you think that the Kobe's and the Lebron's do not get phantom bail out calls.  The league has its hierarchy and Kobe due to his ignorant remark may not be getting the calls say he got in the last six minutes of the seventh game last year.  

You don't have to believe this kind of stuff but the poor officiating and years of phantom calls make for a very poor credibility in the NBA in general. 

Refs were not happy with Kobe's remarks and it is a legitimate question considering Kobe is not able to even get to the basket of late.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Plup fiction. I'd like to believe in free speech and hate the political correct garbage. Kobe spoke his mind, agree with it or not who cares. If he is being wronged for it then there is something wrong with the NBA and Stern. I don't think he is being wronged.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Wayne, You've watched a lot of basketball and I am amazed to hear you think that the Kobe's and the Lebron's do not get phantom bail out calls.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

About lebron if you watched the philly series you would definetely realize that the lebron and wade.. didnt get many of the calls

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

what exactly did kobe say? and when...

nevermind...googled it...I remember when gay meant 'happy' and fa g g ot was a bundle of sticks...or a cigarette...or something like that...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Are you kidding? Where do you get I am saying he was being wronged.  I said in the world of subjectivity which is NBA officiating Kobe might have influenced what has often been preferential treatment for him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Kobe not getting calls since gay slur:
    [QUOTE]If only Kobe had made a gay slur last year before the playoffs we would have won the championship.  Have you noticed the pampered baby mamba does not get the calls he got before the incident.  He seems lost out there wondering why lowly refs out there are not favoring with phantom calls anymore.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]you are delusional. its because of calls he cant hit wide open game winning shots, its their fault he gets only 17 points being unjordanlike in a big game, its their fault he got only ZERO rebounds in the last game. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

CC,
    I have always wondered how with your constantly flip insights you just jump to conclusions.  I am merely speculating if it might be effecting the calls Kobe gets.  If you follow the NBA as you seem to they have even speculated that Doc may have insulted a certain ref who took offense and how it effected officiating. It may be Kobe is not getting any rebounds but my point is he not getting any calls.  Which is unusual.  Remember the Lakers are the least penalized team in the NBA. 

Based your often off the wall comments about basketball I always try to give you the benefit of a doubt when you do make a accurate comment.  I will continue to do that, but try to let others speculate as well you do it all the time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

In Response to Kobe not getting calls since gay slur:
    [QUOTE]If only Kobe had made a gay slur last year before the playoffs we would have won the championship.  Have you noticed the pampered baby mamba does not get the calls he got before the incident.  He seems lost out there wondering why lowly refs out there are not favoring with phantom calls anymore.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I thought Kobe got some calls against the Hornets but not as many as he normally got through the years. I don't believe in any conspriracy theories. I'm Mr. Anti Conspiracy theory but I'll tell ya he definately isn't getting the calls he used too. I think guys like Dirk and Durant and Rose and Wade are getting more calls right now than he is. He ain't getting jack right now. Don't know why. Fine by me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]The refs were fair and consistent. I liked the travelling call on bynum as well and the call on fisher fouling terry. That's the way it should be all the time honestly, regardless of the team.
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

Your right thats the way it should be, but it is not most of the time. Lets be real here, Lakers have been getting alot of calls in there favor this series, The flagrant on Dirk and Bynum's moonwalk screen in game 1, Artest should have been banned two games for his clothesline, etc. Lakers are simply getting beaten down, and its good to see!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I noticed it also. If the Lakers had benefited from phantom calls (or obvious no calls)  like they did in last year's finals or like they did all of this year they would have been up 2-1 over Dallas. It does appear that the days of being carried by the refs are over.

23. This post has been removed.