Kobe suing his mother

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Kobe suing his mother

He has to get in the news some way.  Pretty pathetic how much money he makes and he can't give mama enough money to cover the stuff she has been taking care of.  Holy smoke cut her a check and keep  the stuff if you want it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

What a guy!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to terrrapin's comment:

Can't pay mom, but could pay the 19 year old off in the hotel room in Colorado.

Now that's funny. And with that avatar, keep on posting.

"Oh, just let me have a little fe....."

"Now, vhere vere ve?  Vhere are you?  Let me sit down next to you..............?"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

"Now, vhere vere ve?  Vhere are you?  Let me sit down next to you..............?"

"Oh, it's twue, it's twue!"

Excellent!!! Hedley, you see this? We have another one for the act!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

"Oh, it's twue, it's twue!"

Excellent!!! Hedley, you see this? We have another one for the act!!

Sort of..............Jumpin Jack Flash is my favorite Stones song, too!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

maybe kobe isn't kicking enough cake to ma' and jellybean.  that's the only reason i could see them wanting to sell off his stuff

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

maybe kobe isn't kicking enough cake to ma' and jellybean.  that's the only reason i could see them wanting to sell off his stuff

Why should he in your words kick them enough cake?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

He doesn't have to kick them any cake.  Mom wants to move, needs some cash, has this crap lying around, and wants to sell it.  Son of the Year filed a restraining order saying it's his stuff, not hers to sell.........................

happens all the time to normal people doesn't it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

My mom asked me about my high school track medals..I told her to have a  yard sale and go on a European Vacation>>>lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

He doesn't have to kick them any cake.  Mom wants to move, needs some cash, has this crap lying around, and wants to sell it.  Son of the Year filed a restraining order saying it's his stuff, not hers to sell.........................

Probably happens more than you think. Except normal people don't make the news

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerDynasty. Show LakerDynasty's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

They are deleting any reference to Kobe's rape case, as if it wasn't big news in every newspaper in the country.

they have a laminated newspaper clipping she is trying to sell.  They expect it to draw the most money.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Probably happens more than you think. Except normal people don't make the news

Exactly my point!

Sections
Shortcuts