KOBE the DEGENERATE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

KOBE the DEGENERATE?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/12/19/kobe-bryants-wife-reportedly-tipped-off-to-his-alleged-cheating-by-basketball/

seems shaq was right. kobe was backstabbing him about his extra-marital escapades while doing much more himself. i usually am quick to use the gold-digger word but seems like kobe's wife who never had a pre-nuptial agreement has been more than tolerant and loving to him. the man has openly mocked and humiliated this poor man countlessly. she accepted the $4m diamond ring for some amnesty for his denver rape incident, now this.. the man seems to have never stopped his dalliances, now i'm glad vanessa will get HALF his stuff. hope it distracts his focus and lakes finish behind both the clips and celts. kobe = tiger! vanessa = elin!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Re: KOBE the DEGENERATE?

Throw is a weapons charge and another assault and you have the life of another nba player

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i got no time for kobe. if he's having difficulties in his marriage, well, fine by me. beyond that, how can anyone here EVER complain about board issues with laker trolls when we are continually going out of our way to bait and antagonize them?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: KOBE the DEGENERATE?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE the DEGENERATE? : Pop Quiz - What do Wilt, Kareem, Magic and koME all have in common?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]something about the air over there. then again perhaps its what chris roak said, a man is only as faithful as his OPTIONS! a lot of lowlife hottie options over there! hot with low morals id tough.. they have modified the constitution to mean LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF LOOSE WOMEN!

Sections
Shortcuts