Kobe to star in the remake of MY LEFT FOOT, co-starring Nash with MY BAD HIP+GASOL with THE OTHER BAD FOOT!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Kobe to star in the remake of MY LEFT FOOT, co-starring Nash with MY BAD HIP+GASOL with THE OTHER BAD FOOT!

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

jeez, sprained left ankle, now with bone spur.. only a matter of time when he needs another surgery. spurs dont usually disappear on their own and hurt like heck. it just keeps moving at inopportune times. I SEE HIM AS ANOTHER JETER VERY SOON. WILL GET AN INJURY THAT HE JUST CANT COME BACK FROM AND HAVE IT lay him out for a while... bottom line, lakes are an old fossilized team! better not make the playoffs.. not even counting that there's no PEACE in LA, and howard's nagging upper body issues. jennings and ellis just blowed past nash all night! no one to guard the perimeter any more. marquis daniels was all over kobe like in his celts days, made him overwork for everything...

ABSOLUTELY SUCKS TO BE THEM. It ain't gonna get any better with that group as constituted, that's for sure.....NIGHTMARE SEASON after all the HUGE MOVES and the misplaced HYPE! Great fun to watch their slow, painful, demise.................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Kobe to star in the remake of MY LEFT FOOT, co-starring Nash with MY BAD HIP+GASOL with THE OTHER BAD FOOT!

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

jeez, sprained left ankle, now with bone spur.. only a matter of time when he needs another surgery. spurs dont usually disappear on their own and hurt like heck. it just keeps moving at inopportune times. I SEE HIM AS ANOTHER JETER VERY SOON. WILL GET AN INJURY THAT HE JUST CANT COME BACK FROM AND HAVE IT lay him out for a while... bottom line, lakes are an old fossilized team! better not make the playoffs.. not even counting that there's no PEACE in LA, and howard's nagging upper body issues. jennings and ellis just blowed past nash all night! no one to guard the perimeter any more. marquis daniels was all over kobe like in his celts days, made him overwork for everything...

ABSOLUTELY SUCKS TO BE THEM. It ain't gonna get any better with that group as constituted, that's for sure.....NIGHTMARE SEASON after all the HUGE MOVES and the misplaced HYPE! Great fun to watch their slow, painful, demise.................

Agree.  Considering the high hopes for this team they have been a disappointment and they certainly had their share of injuries.  Not sure how much better next season is going to be for this team.  Also don't know what will happen to Howard and if he will resign with the Lakers.