KO...INDESPUTED GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: KO...INDESPUTED GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well first you could let me know what indesputed means that I will get back to you about whether I agree with you or not.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: KO...INDESPUTED GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Well first you could let me know what indesputed means that I will get back to you about whether I agree with you or not.

Our resident righter hard @ work...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Nothing like a little sarcasm and questionable spelling to make the day go round.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

[QUOTE]

Nothing like a little sarcasm and questionable spelling to make the day go round.

Ah..if you check Webster's..it wasn't at all incorrect!

[/QUOTE]

True, I guess, if you think "indesputed" is the same as "indisputed." There is no word "indesputed."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

This post has been removed.                   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Wow, the stuff I'll read in the summer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

[QUOTE]

Our resident righter hard @ work...

[/QUOTE]

buy one of my books. I don't know why you get so blown away by someone being a writer. It's just a job slappy.

Sections
Shortcuts