KoMe Runs Away From Church

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: KoMe Runs Away From Church

Do you think he'll say that it has to be a drug deal gone bad?
    And Fisher did't back him up???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

SAN DIEGO (AP)—A police spokesman says detectives want to interview Kobe Bryant(notes) after a man claimed he was injured by the Los Angeles Lakers star during a confrontation at a church.

Police say Bryant apparently thought the man was taking his picture with a cellphone at a Carmel Valley church on Sunday. Bryant reportedly took the phone from the man but saw no pictures on it, then left the church. According to broadcast reports, the man, whose identity hasn’t been released, went to a hospital for treatment of a wrist injury.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AuvccDn__yzi_I9NhxMc0ki8vLYF?slug=ap-bryant-confrontation

Bummer! lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Well he bought himself out of a crime, bought himself out of a divorce for said crime, sued his housekeeper, got Shaq out of town, yeah doesn't surprise me. He thinks he's above the law. He thinks he's above the Lakers. I hope he pulls something overseas and gets a public caning or something.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: KoMe Runs Away From Church:
    He who laughs last, laughs best.  Lakers won Game 7 at Staples!  Deal with it SEPTIC fans!  HA, HA, HA!  
    Posted by No1LakerFan

1.  Not relevant to the thread
    2.  That was now TWO years ago
    3.  I'm sure Dallas is having a good laugh at your expense!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: KoMe Runs Away From Church:
    He who laughs last, laughs best.  Lakers won Game 7 at Staples!  Deal with it SEPTIC fans!  HA, HA, HA!  
    Posted by No1LakerFan

He who laughs last, laughs best only applies if the Celtics and the Lakers will never ever meet in the finals again. 

Faker fans were not laughing this year, that's for sure.\

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

Kome finally did something MJ couldn't do, attack someone in church. lol

Sections
Shortcuts