Kome stares at Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Kome stares at Brown

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/08/with-los-angeles-lakers-reeling-owner-jim-buss-supports-coach-mike-brown/1692505/

Nothing to worry about? hmmmmmm

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Kome stares at Brown

Prediction: Brown will be the first domino  to fall.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The video, commonly dubbed "The Kobe Death Stare" on the Internet, has 986,000 results come up when searched for on Google. It shows Bryant seething in anger on the bench during a timeout late in the fourth quarter Wednesday and Bryant's unblinking eyes after Lakers coach Mike Brown walks in front of the star guard's view.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8608862/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-supports-coach-mike-brown 

I guess im bored!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I missing something  here?  Was that a Bloggety impression?

As it slowly dawns  on the Lakers that their season is going  from bad  to worse, who will be the first domino to fall?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Don't worry Kobe, Betty Boob says only 77 more games to go...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr-A6Pw6fak&feature=player_detailpage

Big Al putting it to Howard...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1400905-signs-the-lakers-problems-are-real

I get the feeling maybe Howard and Gasol just don't mesh...

too many leaks in the boat.

.how many death stares can Brown take???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Bryant is like democrats. he's never wrong and everybody else is. lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I missing something  here?  Was that a Bloggety impression?

As it slowly dawns  on the Lakers that their season is going  from bad  to worse, who will be the first domino to fall?

[/QUOTE]

I know he's going to be the first domino to fall. I'm just hoping Jimmy is stubborn enough to keep the clown around a little longer.

Firing Mike Clown would make Jimmy look bad. Rich people rarely admit to being wrong. By firing the clown, Jimmy would be admitting he made a mistake.

[/QUOTE
    Mistake or not, if the Lakers are still struggling for the next couple of months, he will definitely be fired.  It is still too early in the season to predict where the Lakers and Celtics will be in the standings.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yes, of course he supports him..that look says it all...Do you stare at your boss like that??

On national tv! What would happen? Somebody gets fired, thats what...But like Fierce says, lets hope it does'nt happen to soon because the longer he is around, the better. Like you said, the offense just needs to come around and one of the oldest teams in the league will be humming along in no time. Honestly, why is howard at the top of the key? To be fair and balanced,  That's also my beef with KG, when I see him taking 20 fts instead of 8-10  fts..shots...but at least KG can shoot. Howard has no shot outside of 8 ft.and is not a good passer.Gasol yes, Howard, no..I guess its a high pick and roll, but that is still too far away from where he needs to be effective.That eliminates any need to double him....lol 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, of course he supports him..that look says it all...Do you stare at your boss like that??

On national tv! What would happen? Somebody gets fired, thats what...But like Fierce says, lets hope it does'nt happen to soon because the longer he is around, the better. Like you said, the offense just needs to come around and one of the oldest teams in the league will be humming along in no time. Honestly, why is howard at the top of the key? To be fair and balanced,  That's also my beef with KG, when I see him taking 20 fts instead of 8-10  fts..shots...but at least KG can shoot. Howard has no shot outside of 8 ft.and is not a good passer.Gasol yes, Howard, no..I guess its a high pick and roll, but that is still too far away from where he needs to be effective.That eliminates any need to double him....lol

Enough said!