Kome stirring things up in LA LA Land

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Kome stirring things up in LA LA Land

Just saw this, Is this true?  Kobe putting pressure on Mitch again?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rantsports.com%2Fcourtcrusades%2F2011%2F12%2F15%2Frumor-kobe-bryant-demands-trade%2F&h=AAQFXKEECAQGMzGqvDq5dyLCRNqrBxAN7DMJDtsRqz-FZCA

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: Kome stirring things up in LA LA Land

Kobe to the Celtics

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The Lakers must be gearing up for some big move.  Whether thay can pull it off before Kobe goes off the deep end, I don't know.  That team will get old eventually, and when it does, it won't be good.  Like the Celtics, they have a lot of  future planning to do. 

But like others, I wouldn't be surprised if Kobe pushes for a trade.  Problem is, with that contract, is he tradeable?   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Kome stirring things up in LA LA Land:
    [QUOTE]There are two selfish jerks I would not pay hard earned money to see in Green. Lebron or Kobe. I'd rather had my fingernails removed with pliers that sit through that even if it meant winning.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you about Kobe and LeBron.  Although, I really dislike LeBron more than Kobe and will never have any respect for him after the decision tv program and his total lack of class in his departure from Cleveland. I have heard the Heat players on various programs discussing the hatred towards them last season.  What did they expect? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Kobe has been and is again trying to be the catalyst that forces the Lakers' hand. Whether getting or getting rid of players, he's been the impetus for action on that team for a long while. So far, I have to admit, it's paid off because the Lakers brass are gutless when it comes to him.  In another thread the idea of loyalty and player movement is being discussed and of course Queen James name came up.  Because he had no real say over team moves, he took it upon himself to put together his own team with Wade. The rapist's situation is much different - he can call the shots without leaving his house. Other players have either had to behave badly (Horry) or play badly (Carmelo) to affect a trade. Bryant will not be traded, I predict, but the Lakers will make a big move to placate him, whether it results in winning or not. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

check out ESPN's video with Stephen A Smith.....they are trashing Jim Buss and saying the Lakers are a complete mess...specifically Smith can't believe that Buss preferred keeping Bynum rather than bringing in Melo in a trade....said Bynum can't stay healthy and when he missed games Odom simply slid into the lineup and gave them 15/10....now he is gone....Kobe is said to be seething and Smith predicts Kobe will demand a trade.....

Bill Simmons also writes another of his classic columns and points out how Los Angeles fans are all over the place when rooting for teams....said they jump from team to team (Dodgers/Angels, etc)....look for the Clippers to take over....they have already sold out this season...

I still hope they trade Bynum/Gasol for Howard....watching Bill Plaschke ranting on Around the Horn last night just shows how entitled the fans in LA really feel...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

you're absolutely correct.....thanks Jimmy..!!!!  ....Smith just smiled and rolled his eyes when asked how Coach Brown was going to handle the situation....it is must see....check it out over at ESPN......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kobe will stay. It is all noise based on getting the Lakers to do something to help this spoiled child that Kobe has always been.  The problem for the Lakers is that trading Odom screwed up there ability to make trades for Howard. Unless there are forces and leverage the Lakers have in the league there situation is written in stone. They can win games but can't win in the playoffs.

Getting Howard for Gasol and Bynum will actually make them just a little worse.

Trading Odom took their advantage and made their frontline less dominating.
    Bynum will get injured and Pau will be less able to score inside.  Thank you Jimmy as has been said for doing the inexplicable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I doubt very much that there will be any actual trade talks of KB.
    But if there's any possibility I'd take him in a heartbeat. You can say whatever about him but you can not deny his talent.
    Also, no matter how dislikable KB is you can't compare him to LJ. KB plays all 4 quarters and then some, everyone knows how many quarters LJ can give...

AK

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Some things just can't happen.  Kobe playing here is one of them.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I agree.....championships be damned....I would not want this guy on our team!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Duke,
    I heard Stephen A. destroying the Lakers on Tuesday night and could not believe how Smith took Jim Buss apart.  A wonderful Christmas present and it should keep on giving into 2012 as Kobe and the Lakers implode.  No trolls to be found I love it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

koME insisted on a no-trade clause in the contract he signed LAST YEAR!!  He also insisted in 2008 they do something - and they GOT Pau Gasol.  Now, 4 years and THREE trips to the Finals later, they want to TRADE Pau Gasol...................
    they are still a good team, and this is a knee-jerk reaction.  They really can't make any trades, and Mr. Bryant will have to realize the lakers are now just another team in the NBA, and if they want big names, they must get cap space to acquire them, make trades for expiring contracts, draft well...you know, the stuff everyone else has to do!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Do you blame him? Wants to win another ring and the Lakers just stupidly traded Odom for nothing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Where are the Trolls????????????/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Kome stirring things up in LA LA Land:
    [QUOTE]Do you blame him? Wants to win another ring and the Lakers just stupidly traded Odom for nothing
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Of course I blame him - last time I checked, he is not the GM.  He makes 30 mill in this economy to play basketball.  He should shut up and play!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Kome is the most shelfish baby I've ever seen in pro basketball. Lebrat is the face of the league and Sterns henchmen (refs) are making sure he stays that way. No such thing as a charge call against Lebrat. This league is too biased when it comes to straight up, fair play basketball. they need their stars to shine above all else. Business comes 1st. A fairly called basketball game is not important to the NBA. In which case, creats players like Kome/Lebrat. Is it the NBA's fault? Or theirs?

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts