Kris Humphries and Gerald Wallace highlights

Click on the link....

Humphries...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqGdh6Tm_E

And Wallace...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daLOXnfsUlY

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Kris Humphries and Gerald Wallace highlights

THE DUKE   ........I have never really followed either of these guys but those highlights are pretty damn good..!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

THE DUKE   ........I have never really followed either of these guys but those highlights are pretty damn good..!

I agree. Humphries looks like he can @ the very least give us what Wilcox did as a backup C w/ a better jumpshot(plus he's 3 yrs younger)...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE   I agree....two years ago he started and averaged 13.8 ppg and 11 rpg...nothing wrong with that...also .481 from the field and .752 from the line...1.2 blocks per game...at 28 years old if he is healthy why not use him...?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Does it not concern you that 90% of those "highlights" were blocks ... yet ... the dude is a .6 bpg guy in his career and got .5 bpg last season?

To compare, Brandon Bass ... the MONSTER BLOCKER ... has .7 bpg career and swatted .8 bpg last year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Both players can jump off one foot, meaning that unlike two-footed jumpers, they don't need to spend precious miliseconds planting both feet before leaping.  Two-footed jumpers abound in the league, but they are not as effective as single-foot leapers who can defend and goes strong to the hoop in a natural extension of running.  They also usually jump higher.  LaQueen is a good example,  I'm sorry to say.

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

The reason why I hate Humpty dumpty is that a guy like Brandon Bass is a far superior overall nba player and at the same age is paid half of what Humpty makes. Yet, people find the need to spew massive amounts of hate at Brandon's game. The only thing Humpty is better at is rebounding, which is not so appealing for Celtics fans because we have Sullinger who as a sophmore will be a better NBA player than Humphries in all categories including reboudning while being paid like 1/10 the salary.

ARG!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Now, Wallace, I am postulating but I think that he could be a legit 6th man. He's no starter and he can't be played like he was in brooklyn sitting in the corner the entire game because he is not a pure shooter. I like him coming off the bench for Jeff Green as a 6th man. At most, we can hope he succeeds and some other team likes him in that role and has the cap or an expiring contract with a pick for a trade.

He can bring defensive intensity... blocks ... steals ... he is a slasher and can get to the hoop. I think we showcase him and Marshon as a solid 6th and 7th man duo off the bench, and we get a team to bite. Not sure who yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Humphries will be playing on a contract year, and Wallace is a good backup small forward with a lot of toughness.

Why not keep them until their contracts expire?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I think Wallace is too good to make us bad.

What do you think about a Wallace + Brooks trade for the expiring contracts of Jan Veseley and Trever Ariza? Maybe we can ask for a future pick, like 2015 first round top 10 protected?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I think Wallace is too good to make us bad.

What do you think about a Wallace + Brooks trade for the expiring contracts of Jan Veseley and Trever Ariza? Maybe we can ask for a future pick, like 2015 first round top 10 protected?

I don't want to be bad.

We have plenty of picks as it is.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts