Kris Humphries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

Kris Humphries

what do you think it would take to grab this big. hes better than steisma and JO. any takers?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

Re: Kris Humphries

why not thursday.. would he cost to much?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I think it should be a free agent consideration this summer, but for right now Bass has erned his minutes and the team has a good chemistry going.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Kris Humphries:
    [QUOTE]  I think it should be a free agent consideration this summer, but for right now Bass has erned his minutes and the team has a good chemistry going.
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

hes a much better player than both JO and Bass, but NJ is trying to surround HOward with Kris and D Will, so the only way he might be available is if Dwight says he is staying or going to another team.

but yea, hed be expensive.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He would be a perfect guy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

I don't understand why everyone hates Humphries and clowns on him for his failed marrieage to KK.  She may be a money hungry, gold digging snob, but she's pretty much the hottest chick on the planet.  I think it's jealousy.  Humphries is a good player and people need to grow up. I wish we would have signed him instead of Wilcox, or half the other scrubs on this team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I don't understand why everyone hates Humphries and clowns on him for his failed marrieage to KK.  She may be a money hungry, gold digging snob, but she's pretty much the hottest chick on the planet.  I think it's jealousy.  Humphries is a good player and people need to grow up. I wish we would have signed him instead of Wilcox, or half the other scrubs on this team.
    Posted by theshinez[/QUOTE]

Jealousy indeed!

I wish that KK had married me so that I could have it annulled a month later because it was never consumated... or something like that.... 

Your honor: We were both too drunk/stoned to even consider doing the dirty deed.

Case closed!

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Hump's salary this year is $8M, out of reach for the C's this season. Reminds me of DLee. Gets good numbers on a bad team, resulting in an inflated salary.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Hump's salary this year is $8M, out of reach for the C's this season. Reminds me of DLee. Gets good numbers on a bad team, resulting in an inflated salary.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]
    Jon's contract and Dooling would work wouldn't it?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

guy can flat out rebound and score around the rim. He's really improved his game since last year, I would deffinetly think of making a move for him for the right price. I don't pay attention to TMZ or all that crap, so I've got nothing against Humphries at all. I don't even understand how he's "the most hated" in the NBA. I see a guy that can rebound and score, and the Celtics could really use a guy like that moving forward.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kris Humphries : Jon's contract and Dooling would work wouldn't it?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

In a trade yes. But after the season I think Hump is looking at DLee money. I am not in favor of the C's going that high.
    I also dont see the Nets trading anyone until DH is resolved.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

i would get humphries by thursday, thats why i started this thread!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

He would be a great pickup, but I don't see the Nets letting him go.   Fans and the media talk about a lot of deals, but the GMs know that certain talent is hard to replace.   Danny is having  tough time prying anyone loose who's really worth anything.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]i would get humphries by thursday, thats why i started this thread!
    Posted by mcivermd21[/QUOTE]

why would the Nets trade him now and why to the C's? Who do the C's have/give that would be of any interest to the Nets?
    Nets have oodles of money to spend. I assume plan B is trying to keep DW, Hump, Lopez and get one more star. 
    To trade for trash like JON or Dooling? What for? Nets dont need the cap relief. 

18. This post has been removed.