kris humphries?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

kris humphries?

i wonder if his contract can get us al jefferson in a sign and trade...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: kris humphries?

What kind of pick are we willing to give to get that deal?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

What kind of pick are we willing to give to get that deal?

2015 1st?  plug bigAL in the middle it's a start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Sorry, just does not feel right.  Play the young kids, Sully and Olly, and see where we are next year.  That pick could be a really good pick, and if it is the Clippers', I want to see how they are able to construct the team first.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

His only value to us is his expiring contract. Somehow I just don't see him with us at the beginning of the season. At least Wallace if he returns to form can put up some numbers across the board,especially if we are an up tempo team. Humpty the Dumpty just isn't one of my favorite players. It's gonna be almost 2 weeks before the FA singing or singing and trading begins but I'd be suprised if he is with us opening game,I'd be freakin shocked if he was with us at the end of the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Sorry, just does not feel right.  Play the young kids, Sully and Olly, and see where we are next year.  That pick could be a really good pick, and if it is the Clippers', I want to see how they are able to construct the team first.

who do you see us dumping humphries for? and don't say josh smith....jefferson is 10X the player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

I mean this to direct the Al Jefferson crowd now that KG is long gone.  Do we want to be a 42 win team?  How does Jefferson get us to future championship? He has taken the Celtics, Minny and Utah nowhere.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

I mean this to direct the Al Jefferson crowd now that KG is long gone.  Do we want to be a 42 win team?  How does Jefferson get us to future championship? He has taken the Celtics, Minny and Utah nowhere.

i want to win as much as we can...i don't think this is a tank season....noway DA tanks....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

who do you see us dumping humphries for? and don't say josh smith....jefferson is 10X the player.

Young player(s) with potential for upside?  Like for example Vazquez from Pelican?  But I guess salary is a problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

i want to win as much as we can...i don't think this is a tank season....noway DA tanks....

Of course we will be below 41 wins this  season. There is no doubt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Young player(s) with potential for upside?

how do you see us getting that for humphries 12mil? who would give us young players with potential for hump?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Young player(s) with potential for upside?  Like for example Vazquez from Pelican?  But I guess salary is a problem.

then be real? you have to give to take back...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I am not keen on making trade proposals, just not my thing.  So please don't press me for one, but I think this might work, and I am not saying NO will go for this, probably needs to add AB or something similar:

Humphries + Wallace

for

Vazquez + Gordon + Jason Smith

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

I am not keen on making trade proposals, just not my thing.  So please don't press me for one, but I think this might work, and I am not saying NO will go for this, probably needs to add AB or something similar:

Humphries + Wallace

for

Vazquez + Gordon + Jason Smith

i'm just saying do you think  NO would go that trade? i don't think so...that's why i see humphries contract dump on a sign and trade..maybe not for jefferson..but i see us getting back almost same kind of money 12mil..for his contract...just a player that we want instead of hump.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

If you add AB or Brooks to that trade, there is a lot to like from Pelican point of view. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

washington has nene and okafor, and okafor has 2 years left on his contract. Why not offer humphries for okafor and washinton's 2014 1st. Washington gets an expiring contract to help speed up their rebuild and a power forward for their team vs 2 centers plus saves 14 mil.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Don't think of it as "tanking."  Think of it as developing young players.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to jrmccook's comment:

washington has nene and okafor, and okafor has 2 years left on his contract. Why not offer humphries for okafor and washinton's 2014 1st. Washington gets an expiring contract to help speed up their rebuild and a power forward for their team vs 2 centers plus saves 14 mil.

Actually, both Humphries and Okafor have expiring deals.

hoops hype sowed okafor with a player option, figuring he wouldn't get 14 mil a year on the open market, i figured he'd pick it up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqGdh6Tm_E

Sections
Shortcuts