Kris Humprhies, Anyone??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Kris Humprhies, Anyone??

Word has it that Humphries has just started negotiations with the Nets.  

Wonder what he would want now that the market has cooled on him?  Would he be an opportunity or will he want too much for the exception the Celt's can get?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

Re: Kris Humprhies, Anyone??

Would be very interested in what Celtic great, former Minnesota GM and Coach Kevin McHale thinks of Kris Humphries?  Since Kevin has become the Coach of the Houston Rockets, wonder if Kevin has made any effort to acquire Humphries?  Danny Ainge is probably wondering the same thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

For what the Celtics need, do you think he would be better than Bass?  I don't know?  Those ten boards a game are nice, his numbers aren't much different than Perks.  Just not sure if he fills a void.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He is a much different player than Perkins. He can score while not being big enough to cover big centers.  He would be a good addition.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Kris Humprhies, Anyone??:
    [QUOTE]Will he agree to sign for the vet's minimum?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

If you assume Marquis can step in as back up to Pierce, then we need more big bodies.  While he's not a center, if he would sign for the minimum for a couple of years (trade bait later), then maybe he helps give us rebounding out of the big man positions.  We know that's our weakness so I'm wondering if he would be cheap given that no one else came after him.

Boy - it seems we are desparate at this stage.  This Jeff Green thing is really painful for the C's.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Scratch Travis Outlaw and Troy Murphy.  I will go on record as saying the Celtics should have re-signed Murphy long ago.  I predict he will help the lakers this year!

Outlaw just signed with Sacto!
    Posey still out there, Humphries still out there, Stevenson still out there!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Scratch Travis Outlaw and Troy Murphy.  I will go on record as saying the Celtics should have re-signed Murphy long ago.  I predict he will help the lakers this year! Outlaw just signed with Sacto! Posey still out there, Humphries still out there, Stevenson still out there!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Want to talk about someone getting old?  Troy Murphy.  I'd love to have some kind of bet about whether he'll help the Lakers.  I have been consistent in my lack of love for this guy.....he's slow, can't play D, and once he couldn't shoot anymore, he lost everything.

2010/2011 Nets                 2011 Celtics

Min/Gm                16.0                           10.5
    FG%                    42%                           37%
    3 P FG%               17.4%                        10%
    Reb/Game             4.2                            2.2
    Blocks                   0.1                           0.1
    Points/Gm             3.6                            2.6
    Assists                 0.9                            0.4

This is a man who people like for what he did 2 to 5 years ago but since then, he's a failure and a waste.   Thank goodness Danny let him go!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kris Humprhies, Anyone?? : Want to talk about someone getting old?  Troy Murphy.  I'd love to have some kind of bet about whether he'll help the Lakers.  I have been consistent in my lack of love for this guy.....he's slow, can't play D, and once he couldn't shoot anymore, he lost everything.                    2010/2011 Nets                 2011 Celtics Min/Gm                16.0                           10.5 FG%                    42%                           37% 3 P FG%               17.4%                        10% Reb/Game             4.2                            2.2 Blocks                   0.1                           0.1 Points/Gm             3.6                            2.6 Assists                 0.9                            0.4 This is a man who people like for what he did 2 to 5 years ago but since then, he's a failure and a waste.   Thank goodness Danny let him go!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Gentlemen's bet - I will write a thread saying I was totally wrong on this, and you will do the same - at season's end!  Deal?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I love Humphries here. He is a double double machine and Celtics need a big man. With Green exemption we should be able to offer him more then anyone else. If Danny doesn't do this I think he is crazy!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Kirilenko still unsigned.  Out until Jan with a bum should.  He is brittle-but I like the front court flexibility and length.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kris Humprhies, Anyone?? : Gentlemen's bet - I will write a thread saying I was totally wrong on this, and you will do the same - at season's end!  Deal?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Deal.  What's the measure of "success" for Murphy?