Kris Joseph waived

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Kris Joseph waived

Celtics waive F Kris Joseph.

Joseph was traded as part of the deal for Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, but he was a victim of the Celtics' need to clear roster spots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Kris Joseph waived

In response to Iceman4's comment:

American / National SKILL More Player News Kris Joseph - F - Celtics

Celtics waive F Kris Joseph.

Joseph was traded as part of the deal for Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, but he was a victim of the Celtics' need to clear roster spots.

Makes sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Too many people ahead of him on the depth chart.  Non-guarantee contract goes first.  I guess Randolph is next unless they don't want to keep Iverson.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Poor Kris ... kid got waived twice by the C's ... I still think he could make a decent backup player in a few years if he works on his body & game

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guesmem2011. Show guesmem2011's posts

I'm beginning to wonder ablout these Syracuse players as pros.  Wesley Johnson, Joseph (though he was a second round choice), Melo.....etc...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to guesmem2011's comment:

I'm beginning to wonder ablout these Syracuse players as pros.  Wesley Johnson, Joseph (though he was a second round choice), Melo.....etc...

Carmelo Anthony, Dion Waiters...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Joseph appears to be a good guy with a nice story, but just not enough talent to break into the NBA.

He may, in time, find a place on someone's bench, but with a numbers problem the Celtics were certainly going to release him as soon as the trade was official.