Krstic MRI is negative!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Krstic MRI is negative!!!

No broken bones, no tears... just day to day stuff.

Looks like we'll be able to have our 3 centers - the O'Neal Brothers and Krstic.  Just stay healthy guys, all of you, OK?!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lani234. Show lani234's posts

Re: Krstic MRI is negative!!!

Chris Forsberg
    From the Celtics: The MRI on Nenad Krstic today was negative. He has a bone bruise to his right knee and is listed as day to day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

thank you, gods. thank you, thank you, thank you. please let this news turn out to be as good as it feels.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Amen, BP, Amen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

That's good to hear Ms.Lith, probably just a bruised/sprained knee. We'll NEED EVERYONE clicking on all cylinders when the playoffs start.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Better news than I thought was possible. Hope its as advertised

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6284033

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He has two weeks to let it heal for playoff measures... great news.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

this is shaping up just like last year.  all the focus is off of us being a threat.  the only thing that i would like to change is that ray allen's minutes go DOWN to no more than 30 and his shots go up to no LESS than 15 a game. 

he can't be getting 9 shots a game, that's just stupid.  not what he was built for.

other than that, i think everything with this team has as good a chance if not better of falling into place for a deep run this year.  the biggest concern is rondo's shot confidence and i am just going on blind faith that we are going to cover at the 5 between davis, krstic, both o'neals.  3 o'neals and krstic need to cover about 30 minutes a game and davis can do the rest b/t his time covering kg at the 4 and mopping up the rest of the 5 minutes.

bring on the bulls.  i have no fear of them.  they are on a streak but i think boozer is a bozo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Krstic MRI is negative!!!:
    [QUOTE]this is shaping up just like last year.  all the focus is off of us being a threat.  the only thing that i would like to change is that ray allen's minutes go DOWN to no more than 30 and his shots go up to no LESS than 15 a game.  he can't be getting 9 shots a game, that's just stupid.  not what he was built for. other than that, i think everything with this team has as good a chance if not better of falling into place for a deep run this year.  the biggest concern is rondo's shot confidence and i am just going on blind faith that we are going to cover at the 5 between davis, krstic, both o'neals.  3 o'neals and krstic need to cover about 30 minutes a game and davis can do the rest b/t his time covering kg at the 4 and mopping up the rest of the 5 minutes. bring on the bulls.  i have no fear of them.  they are on a streak but i think boozer is a bozo.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, Ms. Lithium21 !!  Great news.   Some people who never have hope said it HAD to be a torn MCL.  We need more positive energy on this Board.

Good post Acie.  Agree with you.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Krstic MRI is negative!!!:
    [QUOTE]No broken bones, no tears... just day to day stuff. Looks like we'll be able to have our 3 centers - the O'Neal Brothers and Krstic.  Just stay healthy guys, all of you, OK?!!
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]
    Shouldn't you be starting up the game thread for 2morrows game with the Piston about now? LOL
    And will there be another O'Neal in the building?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Hmmmm.... It feels like about that time!  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Krstic MRI is negative!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Krstic MRI is negative!!! : Shouldn't you be starting up the game thread for 2morrows game with the Piston about now? LOL And will there be another O'Neal in the building?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

I know right?

Cool