Kudos to Magic Johnson

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Kudos to Magic Johnson

In Response to Kudos to Magic Johnson:
    [QUOTE]Let me first say, that I would never type those title words.  I hate the Lakers as all good Celtic fans should.  But credit where credit is due, Magic called out Bynum and Odom, apologizing to the Mavs and fans in general for the classless display. 
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

I've always like Magic as a commentator - always especially level-headed when analyzing the Celtics-Lakers games.  A class act... none of his successors on that team even come close to him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Magic is the best. It's not a coincidence that Larry Bird respects him so much.

Kudos to him!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

To me, my humble opinion, he was the best point guard to play the game. Bar none. He also is refershingly honest as a commentator.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6509193

Magic apologizing for the shameful behavior of punk bynum and thug odom.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Kudos to Magic Johnson:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6509193 Magic apologizing for the shameful behavior of punk bynum and thug odom.
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

It was great to see Magic agree with most NBA fans that this was bad behavior
    by the Lakers in game 4 today.  Just didn't expect to see them act this way. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

A guy like Magic, who was as classy as they get on the floor, must hate seeing his team resort to that kind of crap.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

One of the greatest. He also has the all time record for triple doubles in the post season. 30?? The closest person has 10 or 11. Unreal. Today the Lakers reminded me of the way the Pistons acted after they got swept by the Bulls in 91.

Sections
Shortcuts