Kudos to the bigs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Kudos to the bigs!

Well said, Bias.  The Big Shamrock showed he still has it in there once in a while, huh?  

Now I hope KG is healthy and back at 100% for Orlando.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Good to see Shaq getting fed in the post often.. C's got away from that for quite a while.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

That's why there's no need to acquire Marcus Camby or ask Sheed to come back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"See when the bigs take over the lane and dominate it looks a lot easier." 

Which reinforces my point on the other thread that you and Petey are panicking unnecessarily, we have enough bigs. Some of you guys need to get used to a poker concept called "All in." All in means that you have placed your bet and now you will ride it out. That's how it is with the Celts this year. This is the gamble we've taken. 

"That's why there's no need to acquire Marcus Camby or ask Sheed to come back."

Yep, which is good because we don't have the assets to acquire Camby without giving something up we cannot afford, and Sheed is not coming back whether we ask him nicely or not. :) 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Kudos to the bigs!:
    [QUOTE]That's why there's no need to acquire Marcus Camby or ask Sheed to come back.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

or Mikki Moore lmao

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]That's why there's no need to acquire Marcus Camby or ask Sheed to come back.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

If JON doesn't come back  I am all for Sheed coming back.

I can't believe I said that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]" See when the bigs take over the lane and dominate it looks a lot easier."  Which reinforces my point on the other thread that you and Petey are panicking unnecessarily,  we have enough bigs. Some of you guys need to get used to a poker concept called "All in." All in means that you have placed your bet and now you will ride it out. That's how it is with the Celts this year. This is the gamble we've taken.  " That's why there's no need to acquire Marcus Camby or ask Sheed to come back." Yep, which is good because we don't have the assets to acquire Camby without giving something up we cannot afford, and Sheed is not coming back whether we ask him nicely or not. :)   
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

allin?  I like that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They just have to continue to feed the BIGS early and often to set the tone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

I hate to say it but Harogrody is doing an Alice in Wonderland Cheshire cat impression, i.e. disappearing right in front of our eyes. Yeah, he expends a lot of 'hustle' energy but he can't make a wide open jump shot, he's too short and too slow to defend or even rebound consistently [although, at least he IS making the best effort on the team to get offensive rebounds!!] He's rapidly becoming that 'white player who can't really play that the crowd adopts because he's their mascot'. I hope I'm wrong, but if he can't consistently hit a WIDE OPEN jump shot, there's really no room for him in the NBA!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]" See when the bigs take over the lane and dominate it looks a lot easier."  Which reinforces my point on the other thread that you and Petey are panicking unnecessarily,  we have enough bigs. Some of you guys need to get used to a poker concept called "All in." All in means that you have placed your bet and now you will ride it out. That's how it is with the Celts this year. This is the gamble we've taken.  " That's why there's no need to acquire Marcus Camby or ask Sheed to come back." Yep, which is good because we don't have the assets to acquire Camby without giving something up we cannot afford, and Sheed is not coming back whether we ask him nicely or not. :)   
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Not so fast my friend. Shaq played 38 mins!!!! You can't expect him to do that 2-3 times a week. If we had a game today or Sunday his feet would be in quicksand.

I stand by my point that we're thin with bigs. Here's what we might be seeing. Shaq is no JON and he knows that he needs to step up because JON is done and that's why he's a HOFer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudos to the bigs! : Not so fast my friend. Shaq played 38 mins!!!! You can't expect him to do that 2-3 times a week. If we had a game today or Sunday his feet would be in quicksand. I stand by my point that we're thin with bigs. Here's what we might be seeing. Shaq is no JON and he knows that he needs to step up because JON is done and that's why he's a HOFer.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

How long did it take to come to that conclusion?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LOL! You know I don't give up easy. I know how to kick a dead horse over and over and over.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Kudos to the bigs!:
    [QUOTE]SHAQQQ! Shaq will probably sleep for the next two days. BBD, Luke and Erden played well as well. See when the bigs take over the lane and dominate it looks a lot easier.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    Erden played well? Not really.
    5 fouls in 8 mins and nothing else. I hope its due to his supposed injuries (groin, shoulder?), but he has looked very much 3rd-string lately. No rebounds, unless they are uncontested. He has to get a lot stronger.
    At least Harangody comes up with contested rebouns every now and then, although his shooting has been atrocious.

Sections
Shortcuts