Kurt Rambis says...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Kurt Rambis says...........

On the Mason and Ireland Show this afternoon (Aug 2), the guest was Kurt Rambis.  The former laker and former coach offered many insights into the NBA.  He says he likes what the lakers have done so far, but they need a couple of lights out shooters, like the Heat, to space the floor.

Steve Mason then asked him if he had heard anything about the Dwight Howard "situation".  Rambis replied, "No, and to be honest with you, I think they will hold on to the guy until the trade deadline.  They want the deal they want, I don't know what that is, but his value will go UP, not down the longer they hold onto him."

Just throwing it out there......another opinion!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Kurt Rambis says...........

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says...........:
    In Response to Kurt Rambis says........... : Please provide a link so we can listen to the interview.
    Posted by TommyRules

710 ESPN - Aug 2 Mason and Ireland show

Best you'll get

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

There is always the possiblity that when they get closer to the trade deadline teams might back off hoping that Orlando might get a little desperate and lower their demands

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : Weak
    Posted by TommyRules

Tired of providing links to you to mock!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : The next one you provide would be the first.
    Posted by TommyRules

LIAR - I have provided links for everything else I've posted.  From Steve Nash saying he wanted to go to the Knicks, to info on Jeff Green's contract.

MY GOD - check the thread I started on Doc Rivers blaming himself for Ray leaving.

You are a fraud and a  liar, Rico!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : You make stuff up like horrendously unbalanced trade proposals and say you heard it on the radio. The one time I ask for a link you fall on your face. A couple of days have passed, maybe I should ask you again where you think Dwight will get traded to.
    Posted by TommyRules

You've asked for many links.............I don't care what you think, anyway.  I'll probably delete the whole thread.  You are not a Celtics fan, and you are questioning MY integrity..........LIAR and FRAUD, Rico!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : Weak
    Posted by TommyRules

Weak are you efforts to convince people you are a celtic fan...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Mr long time celtic fan who just started posting last month....lol..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/radio/archive?id=2682382

Hour 3 - about the 30 min mark..................how's that Rico??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

...I thought kurt will discuss mchale clothesline

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : It's about damn time.
    Posted by TommyRules

I don't make stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : I don't make stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Really? 

Because you said that David Stern suspended World Peace for his elbow to Harden when anyone with common NBA knowledge knows that Stu Jackson handles all disciplinary action concerning NBA players. You may be able to lie to some, but remember kid, the truth will always prevail in the end. Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : Really?  Because you said that David Stern suspended World Peace for his elbow to Harden when anyone with common NBA knowledge knows that Stu Jackson handles all disciplinary action concerning NBA players. You may be able to lie to some, but remember kid, the truth will always prevail in the end.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Show me a specific link that states that, and I will gladly admit I'm wrong!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : Show me a specific link that states that, and I will gladly admit I'm wrong!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I have shown you numerous times. Directly from NBA.com

"Stu Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline."

Notice the word "all". 

http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-25/metta-world-peace-ron-artest-suspension-david-stern-lakers-news

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Kurt Rambis says........... : No, I just wanted you to do the leg work instead of me carrying this Board.
    Posted by TommyRules

Why is it his job to provide a link. he reported what he heard. perhaps on the radio, in his car, it's not his job to google up links because you're too lazy to look. 

Sections
Shortcuts