Kwame out three months

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Kwame out three months

Kwame "the Saviour" Brown is out for three months with a torn pectoralis muscle. Dodged a useless bullet (or is it an empty shell casing?) with that one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Kwame out three months

Randolph and Horford are also out.  Eric Maynor is out for the year, as is Jeff Green.  I think with no pre-season, this is just the tip of the iceberg!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It will get much worse.  Most of these veterans are not in shape and the games will have more meaning as the season progresses.

I expect Bynum will go done sometime this season and Kobe with the way he is playing will be a basket case by the playoffs.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Kwame out three months:
    [QUOTE]It will get much worse.  Most of these veterans are not in shape and the games will have more meaning as the season progresses. I expect Bynum will go done sometime this season and Kobe with the way he is playing will be a basket case by the playoffs.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    Wishful thinking? ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

[QUOTE]It will get much worse.  Most of these veterans are not in shape and the games will have more meaning as the season progresses. I expect Bynum will go done sometime this season and Kobe with the way he is playing will be a basket case by the playoffs.  

Bro, wishful thinking that Lakers fail.  Ranking third in West and winners of 4 in a row.  Kobe leading the league in scoring and Bynum soon to be at top in rebounding.  Enjoy! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The Heat are apparently better when one or both of the "big 3" sit out....lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Some people have to have the last word, apparently. Odd.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think this makes the Warriors players for Howard.  They have said they would be willing to "rent" him for a year!!  See how it plays out!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Jordan really knows how to pick em. Biggest NBA bust of all time or close to it...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Randolph and Horford are also out.  Eric Maynor is out for the year, as is Jeff Green.  I think with no pre-season, this is just the tip of the iceberg!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I agree that the shortened pre-season will most likely result in more injuries.  In this type of season the health of teams could be the determining factor in getting far in the playoffs. 

Sections
Shortcuts