La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too

http://laist.com/2011/04/06/giants_fan_beaten_at_dodgers_game_h.php

This  poor Giants fan was just minding his business and enjoyed the game, between Giants and Dodgers.and he was brutally beaten by Dodger fans after the game He is in a comma, and clinging to life. They still cant find the idiots who did this. 
    There have been many fights at Raider games too. To the point, i wont go to any Raider or Dodger games. Im a giants fan, and any Boston team fan.
    You can donate, help by eating a Chili's. today...i don't know if they are back east

but  may be  on the west coast only..This reflects bad on the many good fans that just

enjoy the game and root for their teams. Who is crazy enough to take it to this level?

I can see my self throwing something at my TV, (i never have, but wanted to)but never letting it get out of hand

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too

Absolutely ridiculous, isn't it? I hope they catch those slimeballs and throw them under the cell.

What's the Chili's reference? Are they helping out?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too:
    Absolutely ridiculous, isn't it? I hope they catch those slimeballs and throw them under the cell. What's the Chili's reference? Are they helping out?
    Posted by LloydDobler

Yes if you eat at chili's today, they donate a portion to help pay for medical bills of the family.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too : Yes if you eat at chili's today, they donate a portion to help pay for medical bills of the family.
    Posted by Ortiz123

Rats ... 10:57 here in the East.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too:
    http://laist.com/2011/04/06/giants_fan_beaten_at_dodgers_game_h.php This  poor Giants fan was just minding his business and enjoyed the game, between Giants and Dodgers.and he was brutally beaten by Dodger fans after the game He is in a comma, and clinging to life. They still cant find the idiots who did this.  There have been many fights at Raider games too. To the point, i wont go to any Raider or Dodger games. Im a giants fan, and any Boston team fan. You can donate, help by eating a Chili's. today...i don't know if they are back east but  may be  on the west coast only..This reflects bad on the many good fans that just enjoy the game and root for their teams. Who is crazy enough to take it to this level? I can see my self throwing something at my TV, (i never have, but wanted to)but never letting it get out of hand
    Posted by Ortiz123

Ortiz, don't confuse arrogance with stupidity. Every city has their fair share of idiots. Don't throw ALL angelenos in with these morons. I've been to football games at Arrowhead Stadium (K.C.) and both Kansas City and Missouri fans acted like idiots. But most people don't beat the crap out of someone because he's wearing other colors.

Like most angelenos, I take great pride in our city's sporting accomplishments and probably most of us are a bit arrogant, but most of us act civil at sporting events.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

What are the chances those guys are also Laker fans?  I'd say 100%. 
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Not only the worst fans, but the lowest class fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too : Ortiz, don't confuse arrogance with stupidity. Every city has their fair share of idiots. Don't throw ALL angelenos in with these morons. I've been to football games at Arrowhead Stadium (K.C.) and both Kansas City and Missouri fans acted like idiots. But most people don't beat the crap out of someone because he's wearing other colors. Like most angelenos, I take great pride in our city's sporting accomplishments and probably most of us are a bit arrogant, but most of us act civil at sporting events.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Glad to hear the you are a true fan...its good to be able to enjoy the game even needle each other, without concern for life or limb...thanks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too : Ortiz, don't confuse arrogance with stupidity. Every city has their fair share of idiots. Don't throw ALL angelenos in with these morons. I've been to football games at Arrowhead Stadium (K.C.) and both Kansas City and Missouri fans acted like idiots. But most people don't beat the crap out of someone because he's wearing other colors. Like most angelenos, I take great pride in our city's sporting accomplishments and probably most of us are a bit arrogant, but most of us act civil at sporting events.
    Posted by Qdaddy

You said it right Qdaddy, "MOST". Ive been in LA for the past 31 years and have seen it all. LA fans, yes are truly one of the most loyal in the world, but we do have out fair share of low IQ people.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I know that % wise, its very small..but I just refuse to go to a raider game!
    It is dangerous!!! Ive been to a laker game, and don;t see the same type of knuckleheads....Dodgers...well....Raiders..definitely...its too bad...that's all...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Posted by Qdaddy

"A bit arrogant" is an understatement. The mere fact that you're here, on a forum for Celtic fans, can only mean one thing, you're an insecure person. LOL 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Let's not be hypocritical here. Idiotic fans come in all cities, from LA to Boston and all points in between. These criminals don't represent true Dodger fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too : You said it right Qdaddy, "MOST". Ive been in LA for the past 31 years and have seen it all. LA fans, yes are truly one of the most loyal in the world, but we do have out fair share of low IQ people.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

Well, since LA has more people than every city except NY, it makes sense we have more than our fair share. BUT it stands to reason that NY is the U.S. leader of "low IQ" people. HAH!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too : "A bit arrogant" is an understatement. The mere fact that you're here, on a forum for Celtic fans, can only mean one thing, you're an insecure person. LOL 
    Posted by ConnectingRod

If you say so Dr. Phil. In reality, anyone who knows me knows that insecurity is NOT one of my traits. Now Sybil, he's a different story.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

The last thing the United States wants is it's sports fans to travel down the road towards the acts of thuggery you see associated with the Football codes in Europe. 

You wear the wrong colours and you can be beaten up or killed in some cases. It's absolutely insane. You should be free to wear the colours of your team to an opponents arena and feel safe from physical attack. I'm sure a few jokes/verbals are expected, but nothing crass, racist, inflammatory etc. Just all in good fun you know?

People can really take things much to seriously. It's a worry when they do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

guess thats why they have to act quickly when a fight breaks out during a game...fines and stuff.. before they escalate into something ugly..like that brawl a few years ago...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

guess thats why they have to act quickly when a fight breaks out during a game...fines and stuff.. before they escalate into something ugly..like that brawl a few years ago...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

sorry for multiple post...computer froze

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

I personally do not see the harm in jumping on a car or even setting it a blaze if it belongs to you.

Violence to others is wrong though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Celtic Rico has now officially joined the short list of people I have on ignore, along with Tayshawn, lakers 32, JimmyJack and Flobus.  Rico adds nothing to the discussion and is not a Celtics fan.  It takes a lot for me to use the ignore button, so congrats Rico!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Celtic Rico has now officially joined the short list of people I have on ignore, along with Tayshawn, lakers 32, JimmyJack and Flobus.  Rico adds nothing to the discussion and is not a Celtics fan.  It takes a lot for me to use the ignore button, so congrats Rico!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

CelticRico is the TRUE WINNER if hedley is being honest about this. Laughing

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I personally do not see the harm in jumping on a car or even setting it a blaze if it belongs to you. Violence to others is wrong though.
    Posted by Tayshawn

Wow. thank you for clarifying that. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Keeping me honest??? Why don't you be honest and let everyone know who you really root for???

Sections
Shortcuts