La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too

In Response to Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too : You said it right Qdaddy, "MOST". Ive been in LA for the past 31 years and have seen it all. LA fans, yes are truly one of the most loyal in the world, but we do have out fair share of low IQ people.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

But compared to Boston you only see people wear hometown team colors.  About 98%.

You have everything over here, and it's not just because people move here.  I meet a lot of poepl that were born and raised here who have all kind of baseball and football teams.  I even met people who are Celtic fans that were born here.

LA people lack comradery, honestly, loyalty, and are self absorded.  This is not hate.  I have seen so much of it.  Boston people are not the most loving my any means, but you find loyal friendships that are like family.  Out here, families can't even trust eachother.  No where is perfect, but hollywood has polluted Los Angeles.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Re: La Fans are are not only arrogant, but locos, too

I don't think people in the Bay Area (San Franciso, Oakland) would be very happy being compared to LA.

A few years back I saw the Red Sox beat the Yankee's at Yankee Stadium. When I was leaving I must have been in a crowd of 20 or more Red Sox fan's yelling Yankee's suck, right in Yankee Stadium. Nothing bad happened. Of course it is always safer  when you are in a crowds. 

Sections
Shortcuts