LA TIMES RUNNING THIS SITE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

LA TIMES RUNNING THIS SITE

i Really tihnk LA Times is running this site. Allowing the Laker trolls to post all the time is very tough to take. Still pictures of Ray Allen all over the place. Why? The person running this site should be fired or admit they are a Laker Fan with one goal in mind and that is trying to get under Celtic Fans skins. I sure hope Celt fans do not do this on Laker sites adn I would not know because I could care less about them. Remember one thing......WHAT HAPPENS IN MINNESOTA.....STAYS IN MINNESOTA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Re: LA TIMES RUNNING THIS SITE

Ah shut up, and stop pasting your post in multiple threads.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

bdc wants traffic. and if that traffic includes scum, well, then it does. really, what other explanation is there for what does and doesn't go on around here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I have only posted a few times but visit the site all the time. Is that alright with you? I just do not understand why you cannot go on Laker sites and chat with someone that actually shares an interest with what you are saying. The only reason something like you would keep on posting here is just to stir things up and you just need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself.....Am I think kind of p u k e? But in the long run, I think that has already been answered. You are a sad excuse for a person and no doubt, you have trouble getting along with others and more than likely issues at work consistently. Don't go away mad, just GO AWAY!

Sections
Shortcuts