Lack of bigs, Danny please draft bigs!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Lack of bigs, Danny please draft bigs!!!

Just watched the Celtics lose a heart breaker to Atlanta, and I am very worried about the lack of rebounding on this team. In tonight's loss, the Celtics had only 3 offensive rebounds while Atlanta had 14. Celtics had 38 total rebounds and Atlanta had 52. I dont care if this is a back to back game, but something needs to be done!

Correct me if I am wrong, but ever since Danny Ainge has been the Executive Director of Basketball Operations in 03, he has only drafted 2 bigmen. Big Al and Semih. This fascination with shooting guards is worrying me. Danny please draft big men. Everyone knows team's win games inside the paint!!!

I really do hope Danny is looking at Rasheed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: Lack of bigs, Danny please draft bigs!!!

In Response to Lack of bigs, Danny please draft bigs!!!:
    [QUOTE]Just watched the Celtics lose a heart breaker to Atlanta, and I am very worried about the lack of rebounding on this team. In tonight's loss, the Celtics had only 3 offensive rebounds while Atlanta had 14. Celtics had 38 total rebounds and Atlanta had 52. I dont care if this is a back to back game, but something needs to be done! Correct me if I am wrong, but ever since Danny Ainge has been the Executive Director of Basketball Operations in 03, he has only drafted 2 bigmen. Big Al and Semih. This fascination with shooting guards is worrying me. Danny please draft big men. Everyone knows team's win games inside the paint!!! I really do hope Danny is looking at Rasheed.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Why? I'm sure there's plenty of washed up centers that DA can throw a lot of money at that will fill that role.

That is, if they don't spend all their time injured.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Lack of bigs, Danny please draft bigs!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Lack of bigs, Danny please draft bigs!!! : Why? I'm sure there's plenty of washed up centers that DA can throw a lot of money at that will fill that role. That is, if they don't all their time injured.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

That is, if they don't all their time injured.?

Your response makes no sense! Always got to remember to RE-READ WHAT YOU WROTE!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

Danny will be fired when phily beats us to death in the first round so somebody else will have to draft the bigs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Lack of bigs, Danny please draft bigs!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lack of bigs, Danny please draft bigs!!! : That is, if they don't all their time injured.? Your response makes no sense! Always got to remember to RE-READ WHAT YOU WROTE!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

There!...fixed it for ya'!

(Sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain.)

Sections
Shortcuts