Lack of Class

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Lack of Class

While the Heat streak was impressive they got very lucky numerous times.  But a win is a win. What is really a sad story is first off Lebron acting like the Heat streak was more impressive than the Laker streak.  While I hate the Lakers to me theirs was a lot more impressive.  I think they had 3 sets of back to back to back.  They didn't have private jets, and even washed their own clothes.  Played against men instead of 19 year old kids.

Now to top it off,  the Heat finally lose and Lebron has the gonads to  cry about officiating.  This guy that gets by with traveling, offensive fouls, and lack of defensive fouls every game.  Read this and it kind of makes you sick as he really believes he is getting the short end of the officiating stick.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/03/28/lebron-james-fouls-frustration-miami-heat-winning-streak-chicago-bulls/2026869/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Lack of Class

Congrats on a great streak..........now shut up and play!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

While the Heat streak was impressive they got very lucky numerous times.  But a win is a win. What is really a sad story is first off Lebron acting like the Heat streak was more impressive than the Laker streak.  While I hate the Lakers to me theirs was a lot more impressive.  I think they had 3 sets of back to back to back.  They didn't have private jets, and even washed their own clothes.  Played against men instead of 19 year old kids.

Now to top it off,  the Heat finally lose and Lebron has the gonads to  cry about officiating.  This guy that gets by with traveling, offensive fouls, and lack of defensive fouls every game.  Read this and it kind of makes you sick as he really believes he is getting the short end of the officiating stick.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/03/28/lebron-james-fouls-frustration-miami-heat-winning-streak-chicago-bulls/2026869/

Nice research! When you watch that Hinrich tackle (David vs Goliath) It was LJ that accelerated into a back pedaling KH. Should have been an offensive foul IMO. LJ and DW, I call them the ped brothers.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Nice research! When you watch that Hinrich tackle (David vs Goliath) It was LJ that accelerated into a back pedaling KH. Should have been an offensive foul IMO. LJ and DW, I call them the ped brothers.

It was definitely a foul on Kirk..............but just shut up about it already.  MeBron is a whiner.  The only way it is possibly called offensive is if the player is in the air, and the defender wraps him up to protect himself.  Not the case here!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

it should be illegal for any miami heat player to complain about officiating

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Wade is the dirtiest player in the league..........I'm a bit surprised at LeBron......but, hey, I guess the streak meant more to him than he admitted.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Wade is the dirtiest player in the league..........I'm a bit surprised at LeBron......but, hey, I guess the streak meant more to him than he admitted.

i dont think its even about the streak, he just acts like he is gods gift to basketball and its a crime for anyone to try and stop him when he is trying to dunk or go hard to the hoop. with the way that guy whines, he wouldnt last even 15 years ago in the nba, now the league is soft so he excels. its amazing how a man that big likes to bully on the smaller players, but cries whenever someone challenges him. f##cking pooosay is what he is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I just think when it came to the HEAT having a little adversity such as losing last night they had a chance to show some class they showed why people don't like them...especially Bron and they looked like chumps for not giving dap to the other team and whining about fouls after the game. We saw all the pregame dunking, photobombing, Harlem shuffle during the streak and other teams still gave them dap after they lost big leads and lost the games.

They are who we thought they were!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

I just think when it came to the HEAT having a little adversity such as losing last night they had a chance to show some class they showed why people don't like them...especially Bron and they looked like chumps for not giving dap to the other team and whining about fouls after the game. We saw all the pregame dunking, photobombing, Harlem shuffle during the streak and other teams still gave them dap after they lost big leads and lost the games.

Agree.  Wonder why so many NBA fans dislike Miami so much. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

Agree.  Wonder why so many NBA fans dislike Miami so much. 

Speaking only for myself, I think James is a great player.  Don't like Wade, never did.  I'm ambivalent on Bosh - no feeling one way or the other.

I don't like MIA because I find it VERY hard to believe that this super team "just happened"  I think they plotted together for 2 years, and all agreed they would be on the same team no matter what.

Just can't picture Jordan, Magic and Bird doing that..............

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Lebron and Wade are complete jerks.

Both are dirty players. Lebron submarined someone in last years playoffs, and Wade does dirty sheet all the time.

Wade took Bradley out after the kid had the "nerve" to stuff the ball in Wade's face!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

When a defensive player intentionally wraps both arms around the approaching offensive player, that is not an offensive foul. If you think it is, you don't know much about basketball. 

[/QUOTE]

Kirk was in reverse as fast as he could go with his arms spread to inhibit Brons lateral movement. When the shoulder was lowered LJ accelerated to hit kirk in the chest to knock him over backwards..Could have been a catastophic brutal fall. Kirk looked like he wrapped his arms around to help slow his descent. Is it a blocking foul, maybe but I sure have to give Hinrich a gold star for bravery.

KH has in the past had quite a thing going on against RR. Much is now forgiven after standing up to that assault! Look at the video closely.

In response to realdfury13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Both are dirty players. Lebron submarined someone in last years playoffs, and Wade does dirty sheet all the time.

I will never forget the injury to Rondo in the playoffs.  Definitely intentional by Wade. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

So now teams know how to play the HEAT...if you're not physical you have no chance. Bron brought a lot of attention to phyiscal play and hard fouls. Why? Why all of a sudden because one team is more physical than another should we pay any credence to what he says? No one cares when Durant, Rondo, Curry or other big names are getting pounded.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

+1!

I will never forget the injury to Rondo in the playoffs.  Definitely intentional by Wade. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

So now teams know how to play the HEAT...if you're not physical you have no chance. Bron brought a lot of attention to phyiscal play and hard fouls. Why? Why all of a sudden because one team is more physical than another should we pay any credence to what he says? No one cares when Durant, Rondo, Curry or other big names are getting pounded.

Sorta like Hockey..the more blood the more certain fans love it. Less skill more violence same as our society.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts