Lack of Class

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Lack of Class

In response to Kirk6's comment:

It's time to start trying to injury Wade and Lebron the way they try to injure other people.

In the old days this would have been taken care of by the enforcer on the team. Today players are just every man for himself.

Unfortunately we don't have a player that is capable of taking LJ out! Maybe Wade but that puts us down to their level. The old Tommy philosophy step on their throats might apply in a lock down defense but never is good in a injury type foul. Come on Kirk!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

There is such LeBron James jealous envy here.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we used to dislike the Fakers, but their not worth disliking anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

It's time to start trying to injury Wade and Lebron the way they try to injure other people.

In the old days this would have been taken care of by the enforcer on the team. Today players are just every man for himself.

Unfortunately we don't have a player that is capable of taking LJ out! Maybe Wade but that puts us down to their level. The old Tommy philosophy step on their throats might apply in a lock down defense but never is good in a injury type foul. Come on Kirk!

Lebron was terrified of Perkins.

We should never have traded him.

Then maybe but now I doubt it. We need to get rid of this violence mentality..after all BB is a skill sport not WWE!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I love what Heinrich did, and I wish we had someone on this team to do the same.  LJ needs to be demolished on one of those attempted dunks.  Demolished.  The true test of LeBron isn't how he dunks the ball, it's how he handles himself when he can't dunk the ball.  Perkins would've been the likely choice. 

LeBron couldn't hold with Boozer on that play...he walked away and moped while Boozer yapped at him.  I'm shocked that more teams in this league don't bark at him the whole game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

For me it is very simple: To win, you have to play hard! That includes fouls which don't allow easy baskets and "and ones". There is no need to hurt someone. And you don't want to give to many flagrants fouls especially against your star players.  BUT: If a guy does things like Wade did to Rondo, PP and Ray, you need to fight back. You bring in a guy from the end of the bench who takes him down while in the air or pushing him in the stands, simple. You don't let someone constantly knock on your players and even hurt them.

Sections
Shortcuts