LAFRAUD JAMES PITIFUL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

LAFRAUD JAMES PITIFUL

THIS PRIMADONA SUCKS HE IS A FRONT RUNNER . THE SO CALLED EXPERTS CAN REST THE MJ / KOBE/LJ  COMPARISONS . IM NO KOBE FAN BUT FACTS ARE FACTS THE MAN DELIVERS WHILE LAFRAUD THINKS HE CAN WIN HOISTING UP THREES. JUST ANOTHER HYPED UP BALLER MAYBE SOMEDAY HE WILL LEARN THE GAME I FULLY EXPECT HIM TO QUIT AGAIN IN 3RD QUARTER WHEN THINGS ARNT GOING HIS WAY.THAT PREGAME SPEECH WAS AWFUL SOUNDED LIKE HIS OWN FUNERAL WHERE IS RAY LEWIS WHEN U NEED HIM...U WANTED SOUTH BEACH U GOT IT LAFRAUD

GO C'S 2012

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: LAFRAUD JAMES PITIFUL

In Response to LAFRAUD JAMES PITIFUL:
    THIS PRIMADONA SUCKS HE IS A FRONT RUNNER . THE SO CALLED EXPERTS CAN REST THE MJ / KOBE/LJ  COMPARISONS . IM NO KOBE FAN BUT FACTS ARE FACTS THE MAN DELIVERS WHILE LAFRAUD THINKS HE CAN WIN HOISTING UP THREES. JUST ANOTHER HYPED UP BALLER MAYBE SOMEDAY HE WILL LEARN THE GAME I FULLY EXPECT HIM TO QUIT AGAIN IN 3RD QUARTER WHEN THINGS ARNT GOING HIS WAY.THAT PREGAME SPEECH WAS AWFUL SOUNDED LIKE HIS OWN FUNERAL WHERE IS RAY LEWIS WHEN U NEED HIM...U WANTED SOUTH BEACH U GOT IT LAFRAUD GO C'S 2012
    Posted by TPETTEWAY1

Agreed ! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Yeah, he needs to man up if he wants his first ring.  If they lose, next year is gonna be hell for him.  He'll have to hear all year about how he choked / quit / couldn't get it done in the post season again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Lebron puts too much pressure on himself.  He should just go quietly on to the court and accomplish his thing.  The better way is to focus on his game and let the fans proclaim that he is a great player.  Not try to motivate himself by implying in interviews that he is in the elete class of basketball player.  Its too big of a distraction to himself.

I Used To Be Conceited But Now I'm Perfect

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: LAFRAUD JAMES PITIFUL:
    The Heat might still win. If they did when Wade gets the MVP the media would turn it into " Lebron let Wade do his thing in this series for the betterment of the team and is just as deserving of MVP " Blah Blah Blah
    Posted by tompenny

Brilliant, because that is a real possibility that I hope doesn't happen.

Sections
Shortcuts