Lakaer trolls sad their team went out like punks.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Lakaer trolls sad their team went out like punks.

It has to kill Rico that the Celtics fought like champions earning much respect from their opponent. The mavericks didn't give any to the Lkaers because they knew the lakers rolled over and played dead from the moment the series started. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Re: Lakaer trolls sad their team went out like punks.

In Response to Lakaer trolls sad their team went out like punks.:
    It has to kill Rico that the Celtics fought like champions earning much respect from their opponent. The mavericks didn't give any to the Lkaers because they knew the lakers rolled over and played dead from the moment the series started. 
    Posted by jtkl

It must be killing you that the Celtics came close in 3 of their 4 losses but still were not good enough.  No matter how you spin it, at the end of the day, both teams were ousted in the second round.  Besides Celtics fans like yourself, no one gives a fudge about how it happened. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Posted by jtkl

The last thing I would do is stand up for the trolls. But I'm sorry I don't see any dignity in getting rolled by that joke of a team.

The Celtics are better talent wise and they were playing a very mentally weak team. The Heat are 2 players, some refs and a bunch of jags. And we still didn't even make the series competitive.

Outside of the Lakers cheap shots in game 4, I don't see how this is any less embarassing than what happned to the Lakers.

To me, this was the most shocking, throw up in your mouth, Boston loss since the 07 Superbowl.  I'm still amazed we lost.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

sure sure you can

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

The Celtics getting smoked by LeBron and John Lacking getting torched is a thing of beauty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Posted by jtkl

Is this how you guys ease the pain of this loss. Pretty pathetic. A loss is loss.

You guys were talking about hanging banner #18 and this is how you go out. You can make all the excuses...you can bash the Lakers...you can call Rico and other names, but it still comes down to this...NO BANNER #18! You guys can lick your wounds just like we Laker fans can. I hope none of you are on suicide watch. Here's a suggestion...go out and have a nice dinner and order some MARGARITA's! That tequila will make you forget. And tomorrow when you wake up, guess what...the sun will still be shining and the birds will be chirping and life will go on. It works for me.

Sections
Shortcuts