Laker fans call for trade. Bynum for Anthony

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flashman. Show flashman's posts

Laker fans call for trade. Bynum for Anthony

Why would Denver want Bynum? They can get a lot better then him for Anthony.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Laker fans call for trade. Bynum for Anthony

I have said all along to my lakers fans out here - DO IT!!  It will help Denver and weaken the lakers!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

This move would only weaken the Lakers D, and that would spell trouble for them in the playoffs. I am against it.

Having said that, the only reason I can think of in support of this trade is it might infuse some new energy and life into the team. As it stands they don't seem able to muster any interest in the season. The mindset that the team can turn it on come playoff time may or may not be true but it certainly is a gamble.

Hopefully Kupchak can find a move to make. Someone needs to resuscitate this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

That trade is as dumb as some suggested on this board for the Celtics.

The strength of the Lakers now, is their size, give that up, and they are just another team.

It would be fun to see two prima donna fight for dominance. They could start their own reality TV show.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Basically, that trade would turn LA into Miami

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Bynum has knees of glass but if he ever stays healthy it would be a heist for Denver.  Carmelo Anthony is a Chris Bosh 3rd wheel type on a solid championship contending team, assuming said team is solid at the 4-5.  I think it would be a huge mistake for the Lakers, so therefore I am all for it!