Laker Fans getting Testy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Laker Fans getting Testy

Thought the following comments in the Los Angeles Times were Amusing. D'Antoni and even Kobe taking shots from disgruntled fans.

whodattalking2 at 8:13 PM December 4, 2012

It was a bad hire from the start

Lakers are looking worst under D'Antoni  than they looked under Mike Brown. Never should have happened. Everyone knew this was a bad move expect Lakers' management. I would not have brought Phil Jackson back, but definitely would not have hired D'Antoni. Stupidity  

2-2060133-47573-637611_t
    CaptainE at 8:13 PM December 4, 2012

Lakers are like a train wreck, you can't help but watch.  This is a what "the heck" game.  They suck.  Just have to wait for another year.  No heart, effort or team play...

Diamondweave at 7:58 PM December 4, 2012

How did we lose when Pau's not playing?  I thought everything was his fault.

If you can't see that D'Antoni is WRONG for this team you don't know basketball.  

2-2060133-950280-79626_t
    RonaldHanger at 7:50 PM December 4, 2012

Same heartlee, unmotivated team as last year. Rockets put up air ball with little time left, up by two and NO Lacker makes any effort to get the ball. Why did we want Howard? Can anyone point to games he has affected positivelt(2 maybe?) How is Steve Nash going to help a team that plays little or no d and has zero hustle? Trade Kobe for picks, let Howard walk and start over.

2-2060133-950280-79626_t
    RonaldHanger at 7:51 PM December 4, 2012

.. heartless... sorry Wilson sisters.

2-2060133-593604-110275_t
    srfrog1278 at 7:46 PM December 4, 2012

Showtime isn't supposed to look like this!  This is more like New York Knicks of a couple years ago - oh wait, who was coaching then?

We want Phil!

We want Phil!

We want Phil!

Acerblade at 7:42 PM December 4, 2012

Fire D' Antonio, Hack A Howard lost us the game again. Bad coaching decision to keep Howard in the last 5 minutes of the game. How many games does the Lakers have to loose from Hack A Howard before we fire this guy?

2-2060133-593604-110275_t
    srfrog1278 at 7:37 PM December 4, 2012

This my friends is the reason D'Umtoni is the joke of the league, but he still gets head coaching gig despite the fact that he is clueless.  It basically tells you the people that hire him are also clueless when he explains to him the 115 point minimum - it's like seeing pixie dust.

2-2060133-539055-397353_t
    CallzitlikesIseezit at 7:30 PM December 4, 2012

these guys suck!

2-2060133-246259-33331_t
    Razdizzle at 7:22 PM December 4, 2012

This is almost comical!

2-2060133-246259-33331_t
    Razdizzle at 7:37 PM December 4, 2012

Definitely not surprised with the outcome!

The Los Angeles Lakers are in DEEP trouble!

Diamondweave at 8:04 PM December 4, 2012

Right??? I'm a lifelong Laker fan but this thing is getting funny.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Laker Fans getting Testy

Have'nt we been saying this since the pre season????Clueless Faker fans, are just coming around..but maybe they will put the big boy pants on...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I must admit  I'm enjoying the laker season more than the  Celtic season.

Can a team fire two head coaches in one season?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Can't wait to read Plaschke's next column  about the  lakers.

I bet he eviscerates them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I must admit  I'm enjoying the laker season more than the  Celtic season.

Can a team fire two head coaches in one season?

[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere that Bickestaff was 4-1 during his interim coaching...so their best coach in on the bench...along with their starting guards and pf...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Guys I can't wait for the fake fan or fans who knows crawl back like Bloggettysuckshit, crippledink and GKsucka to tell us to have a blessed day and that we suck. As bad as the C's have played this is ugly. Those fans sound furious. Those are real BBall fans and they are not happy. 9-22 since Round 2 started last year. I love LA! Keep that up lol.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like Bloopy-GK is a no-show today. 

Maybe he'll come back as Bloopy Downer.

[/QUOTE]

He may be attending Steve Nash's child-custody hearing today!

Steve Nash Divorce: Lakers Player Involved In 'Bizarre' Custody Battle, According To TMZ

Posted: 12/04/2012 4:01 pm EST Updated: 12/04/2012 4:01 pm EST

Los Angeles Lakers point guard Steve Nash is embroiled in what TMZ described as a "bizarre custody fight"with his ex-wife, Alejandra Amarilla.

According to the celebrity news site, Amarilla wants to move from Arizona to LA with the couple's three children. But the NBA star is reportedly taking legal measures to ensure that does not happen. The news comes as a surprise considering that when Nash joined the Lakers, his agent said it was great for Nash because he'd be able to remain "close to his kids" (versus being traded to an east coast city, for example).

In November 2010, Nash -- who previously played for the Phoenix Suns -- announced that he and Amarilla were splitting up just one day after she gave birth to their third child. A month later, he filed for divorce from his wife of more than five years, requesting that the court honor a premarital agreement stating that he did not have to provide permanent spousal support to Amarilla.

Watch the video above for more on Nash's custody dispute. Then, click through the slides below to test your knowledge of 10 of Hollywood's most notorious custody battles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/steve-nash-divorce_n_2238370.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Who will be the next Lakers coach?

Ahh Jimmy right on cue!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

You could copy plenty of threads from around here that would make Celtic fans look similar. Its called a message board. It attracts all kinds.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You could copy plenty of threads from around here that would make Celtic fans look similar. Its called a message board. It attracts all kinds.

[/QUOTE]

Well right.   but since Lakers fans were on here all summer talking about how the signing of Howard  and Nash would make them a shoo in for a championship it makes the above comments quite funny.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Im in LA and was listening to the local Espn guys and now that have picked a name for Dwight like that they did for Shaq... No its not Hack a Dwight... Its "Kryptonite Dwight"!!! Dwight has missed 108 FT already....by far the most of anyone in the NBA.. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

The Celtics are doing much better than the Lakers, their a whole game above .500. Soon the Cs will have the best record in the NBA and they are on a roll. And playing so impressively well on their way to number 18, while the Lakers are a very distant 1 1/2 games behind them. Just goes to show how much better the Cs are. From an objective fan, I am awed by this Celtic team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Celtics are doing much better than the Lakers, their a whole game above .500. Soon the Cs will have the best record in the NBA and they are on a roll. And playing so impressively well on their way to number 18, while the Lakers are a very distant 1 1/2 games behind them. Just goes to show how much better the Cs are. From an objective fan, I am awed by this Celtic team.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like TommyFool's alter ego showed up.  Poor sick guy.  He i sprobably off his meds.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well right.   but since Lakers fans were on here all summer talking about how the signing of Howard  and Nash would make them a shoo in for a championship it makes the above comments quite funny.

[/QUOTE]

SOME Lakers fans. Don't tell me you wouldn't take exception if people judged Celtics fans based on DFury and Fierce's posts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I would not take exception to anything they said here as they are Celtic fans on a Celtic BB.  

[/QUOTE]

SOME Lakers fans. Don't tell me you wouldn't take exception if people judged Celtics fans based on DFury and Fierce's posts.

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that is part of it.  The other part is everyone likes to see the team that people said would be the best crumble. It's human nature to root for the underdog.  And the Lakers are not the underdog.

And everyone enjoys it when someone who has talked smack for months has to admit they were full of it.

The difference is that I don't think anyone on this board has been thumping their chests all summer saying the Celtics were the best team in the NBA.  Quite a few Lakers fans were doing that.  Now it is apparent that those Laker fans had no idea what they were talking about.

It's amusing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone here is saying the Celtics are doing well.

What's your point?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..... "SOME" is not quite correct. Just about all of the Lakers fans with comments that had any kind of substance are now in Sam's forum. The ones that are left over here are pretty well village idiots.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Our team is incredibly flawed and cannot win the NBA title as constructed.  Try saying that, John, you might feel better, and pull yourself out of the River Denial!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually I make a lot of rational posts. If some of your twelve year old bretheren would cut the crap you would see that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224831/Nash_Was_Promised_Lakers_Wouldnt_Trade_Gasol

Interesting, if true.

Note to some - it says Nash also considered the Raptors and Knicks, as was previoulsy reported!!!

Sections
Shortcuts