Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danb2023. Show danb2023's posts

Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake

In Response to Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake:
    Yeah, I saw a movie once where two guys from boston kidnapped the best player on the opposing team.
    Posted by cole-ely

That is a stupid comment....its a movie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to "Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake":
    I live in LA and am a die hard Celtics Fan.....Majority of Lakers fans are idiots and don't have half the sports knowledge as a Boston fan.  Yes every city has its thugs and poor fans but LA is full of them.  Since they are now down 0-2 they are all giving up already.  They have absolutely no loyalty. I guarantee when Kobe retires and they are a 500 team you will see the staplese center half full.  Posted by danb2023
    THAT'S RIGHT US BAWWWWSTAHN FANS AH WICKED SMAHT, THE SMAAAHTEST SPAAHTS FANS OUWAHT THEYAHH.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I am currently in Oklahoma watching the local news. They too are talking about the death threats that Blake is getting. laker fans are being portrayed as complete animals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The word over here to the laker fans is hey "chill out-you try to make a game winning shot with clock winding down-You're team lost. Get over it."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

The word over here to the laker fans is hey "chill out-you try to make a game winning shot with clock winding down-You're team lost. Get over it."
    Posted by guyfromtex

Who's that word coming from?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake : And how do you know what type of people live down here if you are from Fresno?
    Posted by dirty52

Because i have gone to games, and lived there for 6 years....!!!and many of them have moved to Fresno....from the big cities like la, and S Frisco...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yeah, I saw a movie once where two guys from boston kidnapped the best player on the opposing team.
    Posted by cole-ely

love that movie!!!! but it is a MOVIE...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake : How is calling them "cro magnons" defending them? And for the record, I had no issue with passing the ball to Blake. He was the only man open, and he's been hitting the threes pretty frequently lately. I was more upset with Kobe for his uncharacteristically sloppy play late in the game. But I'm spoiled I guess.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

my bad, i totally missed it at the end.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I wonder if there would have been threats if

KOBE missed the shot !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake : To be honest i don't where they are from, but  don't paint all laker fans as thugs by the actions of a few idiots.
    Posted by dirty52

I don't believe I posted anything saying that.  It would be ridiculous to do so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In Response to Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake : I don't believe I posted anything saying that.  It would be ridiculous to do so.
    Posted by breaktime

I thought it was implied by some of the other things you posted on the thread

Look at what the others have posted.

I posted a link , where is your outrage over that. or do you think its okay

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake :   I thought it was implied by some of the other things you posted on the thread Look at what the others have posted. I posted a link , where is your outrage over that. or do you think its okay
    Posted by dirty52

Of course, I don't think that's ok.  I start a thread commenting how outrageous it is for fans to send deaththreats to a player, and then you post a link where fans are advocating violence against another player.  That's the same thing!! 
    Where did I post that's it's wrong for one group of fans to act like degenerates but ok for a different group to do that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Laker fans sadistically turn on Steve Blake : Who's that word coming from?
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

local news channels

Sections
Shortcuts