Laker Fire Mike Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Laker Fire Mike Brown

It's being reported on ESPN.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Laker Fire Mike Brown

Sorry about that.  I meant the Lakers...

Wow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnywonder. Show johnnywonder's posts

Here's a Link :

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8610888/los-angeles-lakers-fired-coach-mike-brown-source-says

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Haha...that's crazy! Thought he'd make it until the All-star break or at least until Nash came back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to wfdog's comment:

Haha...crazy! Thought he'd make it until the All-star break or at least until Nash came back.

I am very surprised.  I thought they would give him at least a couple of months. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Doc is pretty loyal to his old coaching buds, so maybe Brown comes to C's bench to get their D on the same page and improve his stock.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It is officially panic button pushing time in lakerland!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

They have a 6 game homestand coming up with at least 5 of them quite winnable (minus the Spurs) and they want to build some momentum with a new coach.

You would have thought they would have given Brown at least through the homestand to see if things turned around.  Now IF (a big if) they go 4-2 during this homestand, it will look like a good move.

Then again, it might be good for them to have a good homestand to give them that "false" confidence that they are better than they really are.  After that homestand, they'll go on the road and begin to lose again.

I honestly believe it will backfire and the team's true identity will be exposed in the next month or so.  Everyone will see soon enough that it WASN'T the coach!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Will the best coach and winning est coach in the History of the NBA come back to get his 12th ring? Who knows. In Lakers Nation we don't accept mediocrity, we  do not wait. Love my organization.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Where's bloopity? I'm worried about him. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Well, if youre going to do it, its best now..Gives the new coach time to adjust for the season..but

I really wanted him to last a little longer, just for the laughs...gotta get back to work...or ill get fired...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Will the best coach and winning est coach in the History of the NBA come back to get his 12th ring? Who knows. In Lakers Nation we don't accept mediocrity, we  do not wait. Love my organization.

Phil would not coach this team, they are not good enough.  Look for Sloan or D'Antoni's name to surface soon.  In the meantime, good luck with Chuch Person!!!!

And I'll give you "winningest".  HIGHLY debatable Phil is the "best".  That is very subjective!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Where's bloopity? I'm worried about him. 

I wouldn't worry about him.  I am sure that he will be back soon to annoy us all. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Looks like the perfect time for Phil Jackson to emerge back onto the scene.

:D

Gotta love the Lakers organization. If you don't get the job done in a hurry, they will find someone else who will.

I don't see Phil returning to the Lakers.  Although, I suppose that anything is possible. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Looks like the perfect time for Phil Jackson to emerge back onto the scene.

:D

Gotta love the Lakers organization. If you don't get the job done in a hurry, they will find someone else who will.

ROTFLMAO---------ha ha ha - Phil would never coach this team, they are not good enough!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Phil Jackson could not turn this trainwreck around.  This team is too old and the parts, no matter how much time they have, don't mesh well.  They have no depth whatsoever and their starting five just isn't talented enough anymore or durable enough to play huge minutes to conceal their bench deficiencies.

This is going to be a frustratingly up and down season for the Lakers.  Its unfortunate that they are the only ones at this point that don't see that!

Look for Dwight to sign elsewhere at season's end to get as far away from this circus as he can.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

Phil Jackson could not turn this trainwreck around.  This team is too old and the parts, no matter how much time they have, don't mesh well.  They have no depth whatsoever and their starting five just isn't talented enough anymore or durable enough to play huge minutes to conceal their bench deficiencies.

This is going to be a frustratingly up and down season for the Lakers.  Its unfortunate that they are the only ones at this point that don't see that!

Look for Dwight to sign elsewhere at season's end to get as far away from this circus as he can.

This Laker team is a great deal like the one that brought in Karl Malone and Gary Payton. When the experts were talking about the Lakers breaking the Bulls single season record I just had to laugh.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Phil would not coach this team, they are not good enough.  Look for Sloan or D'Antoni's name to surface soon.  In the meantime, good luck with Chuch Person!!!!

And I'll give you "winningest".  HIGHLY debatable Phil is the "best".  That is very subjective!!

I could believe you but with your tack record of saying DH12 would not be a Laker I can't believe you anymore. Remember this:

"Dwight will NOT be a Lakers, deal with it"

Sorry, no credibility. I told you ahead of time to stop hanging out with the Clueless one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Lakers must have some real concerns of this team getting it together. To fire Brown after five games with Nash out makes no sense other than Kobe is demanding it.  And by the way Kobe ain't that good anymore.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I could believe you but with your tack record of saying DH12 would not be a Laker I can't believe you anymore. Remember this:

Sorry, no credibility. I told you ahead of time to stop hanging out with the Clueless one.

I really don't care what you think, you know!!!  You are a compulsive LIAR who vowed to change your ways, and had a picture of Jeb as your avatar.................

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I really don't care what you think, you know!!!  You are a compulsive LIAR who vowed to change your ways, and had a picture of Jeb as your avatar.................

You are the liar my friend.

Sections
Shortcuts