Laker Fire Mike Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Laker Fire Mike Brown

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Will the best coach and winning est coach in the History of the NBA come back to get his 12th ring? Who knows. In Lakers Nation we don't accept mediocrity, we  do not wait. Love my organization.

Phil would not coach this team, they are not good enough.  Look for Sloan or D'Antoni's name to surface soon.  In the meantime, good luck with Chuch Person!!!!

And I'll give you "winningest".  HIGHLY debatable Phil is the "best".  That is very subjective!!

I could believe you but with your tack record of saying DH12 would not be a Laker I can't believe you anymore. Remember this:

"Dwight will NOT be a Lakers, deal with it"

Sorry, no credibility. I told you ahead of time to stop hanging out with the Clueless one.

I really don't care what you think, you know!!!  You are a compulsive LIAR who vowed to change your ways, and had a picture of Jeb as your avatar.................

You are the liar my friend.

PROVE IT!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kind of funny Lakers fire Brown and all the Laker faithful flock to a Celtic board to fill us in.  Maybe they don't have any Laker friends.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Who is their coach?  They would not have made this move unless they had a replacement.  Or things are out of control.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Who is their coach?  They would not have made this move unless they had a replacement.  Or things are out of control.

Bickerstaff is the Interim coach

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

You said Chuck Person earlier???  Was that just you being you and making more wild and off the wall predictions?  Please post when you have concrete evidence as you really make yourself look foolish the majority of the time. Hope all is well!

Nope, I read it would either be Person or Bickerstaff.  I HOPED it would be Person, because he is the more incompetent of the two.  Also, Bickerstaff, it is reported, will coach TONIGHT'S game..................nothing further available.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You said Chuck Person earlier???  Was that just you being you and making more wild and off the wall predictions?  Please post when you have concrete evidence as you really make yourself look foolish the majority of the time. Hope all is well!

Nope, I read it would either be Person or Bickerstaff.  I HOPED it would be Person, because he is the more incompetent of the two.  Also, Bickerstaff, it is reported, will coach TONIGHT'S game..................nothing further available.

I just have a hard time believing anything that you say anymore, my friend. I hope you learn sooner rather than later that when you ASSUME, it only makes an "@$$" out of you and me.. Get it???

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

"The Heat played in the 2010 NBA Finals" - Blooggedy!!!

"Oh, it was a typo" - Bloogedy soon after his error was pointed out!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I just have a hard time believing anything that you say anymore, my friend. I hope you learn sooner rather than later that when you ASSUME, it only makes an "@$$" out of you and me.. Get it???

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

Sill defelcting, I see.

Have a blessed day none the less, my friend.

WHO brought up Nash????  This is supposed to be about Brown!! 

Pot, meet kettle!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

Sill defelcting, I see.

Pot, meet kettle!!

I was only pointing out your crazy talk. You post more crazy talk than anyone else on this board. I am just keeping you in check my friend. That is all. Have a very blessed day!

Deflect much??  Take accountability much?  Ever admit when you're wrong?

" The Heat played in the 2010 NBA Finals" - Bloodegdy

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

Sill defelcting, I see.

Pot, meet kettle!!

I was only pointing out your crazy talk. You post more crazy talk than anyone else on this board. I am just keeping you in check my friend. That is all. Have a very blessed day!

Deflect much??  Take accountability much?  Ever admit when you're wrong?

" The Heat played in the 2010 NBA Finals" - Bloodegdy

I always admit my faults and take accountability for my actions. Why are you trying to attack me with these personal inuendos? Let's just be friends, alright?

I suppose you honor your bets, too???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, this entire page 2 of the thread is a bunch of back and forth except for one comment each by OneOnOne and Concord27.

With all due respect, let's NOT encourage the trolls with the back and forth.  Just ignore them.  Maybe then they'll leave.  Why else are they on this board as opposed to a Laker one?

Let's get back to the topic.  Please!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

That tells you that Kobe must really run the team.  I mean I predicted it but wow, not even 10 games in and Mike Clown is out of work..  LMAO

Oh this is too Funny! Makes our situation look that much better. I mean surely D12 combined with Kome, Steve M.A.S.H. and Ow Gasol are gonna run the table and beat the Bulls record of winning 72 games right!???

Bwahaahahhahhaaaa  (Count Dracula Voice)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Kobe Went Crying To Owner Jerry Buss, PriceLess....

Hahahahahahaha......

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

MY thought on this is.....  The Lakers may rise in the power rankings by just firing that clown.  So Laker fans can pin that to your cap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Barnie Bickerstuffer To Coach Leakers, I See Sub .500 In TrashAngeles....

What Say U BLOGGETYBLOOPER.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I have to agree with Petey, I don't know why this board is being infested by Laker trolls when this is a Celtics forum. I had a feeling Mike Brown would be fired but whoever takes over will not be able to turn this wreck around.  There are too many up and coming teams in the West and the Lakers are going down hill fast. They are too old and have absolutely no bench.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

They have a 6 game homestand coming up with at least 5 of them quite winnable (minus the Spurs) and they want to build some momentum with a new coach.

You would have thought they would have given Brown at least through the homestand to see if things turned around.  Now IF (a big if) they go 4-2 during this homestand, it will look like a good move.

Then again, it might be good for them to have a good homestand to give them that "false" confidence that they are better than they really are.  After that homestand, they'll go on the road and begin to lose again.

I honestly believe it will backfire and the team's true identity will be exposed in the next month or so.  Everyone will see soon enough that it WASN'T the coach!

I think it was the coach..but that's not the only probems to be fixed...I mean who in their right mind puts Dwight Howard at the top of the key??? You never found Schack at the top of the key trying to get the offense started.....only bad things will happen from there..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Mitch pulled the trigger. Good or Bad only time will tell. LA in panic mode right now to get there season going? 0-8 in pre-season and 1-4 in regular season, it does have to raise some concerns in any franchise. It's to bad they have put some much on the new offense. These guys are pros, get the ball in the hoop how tough can it be. They are Pros.  The Lakers players just did not want Brown to be there coach, play like S!@# and he gets fired.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You mean like this..

1.     That the Lakers are just fine and that they are jelling. Last night, they got a bit closer to where everyone knows they are going, and without Steve Nash. Like Kobe said, just be patient.

Hope all is well!

Sections
Shortcuts