Laker Trolls Clean Up On the Front Burner by Staging Mass Exodus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Laker Trolls Clean Up On the Front Burner by Staging Mass Exodus

Lakers lose and the trolls go home

So predictable

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: Laker Trolls Clean Up On the Front Burner by Staging Mass Exodus

If the Lakers end up being as mediocre as I think they'll be we will be seeing less of these fools. That Mavs team will barely make the playoffs. They have good talent but most of it is old and they have guys that play similar positions yet they beat the Annointed Wester Conf Champs. This is why you play the games. They have no bench and nobody they can trade. Kupcake might be hurtin this time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Its actually kind of funny.  A teams fans,  come to this board and talk trash all day everyday about our team,   and their team is yet to win a game,  0 for 10 I believe?   That would embarrass me. I know its preseason and doesn't count,  but no one wants to lose every game.  Do they?   Imagine last nite they lost with what will probably be Komes best shooting game of the year.  11-14 from the field?  Won't happen again.  Of course the only thing he worked at was scoring , just looking at his stats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its actually kind of funny.  A teams fans,  come to this board and talk trash all day everyday about our team,   and their team is yet to win a game,  0 for 10 I believe?   That would embarrass me. I know its preseason and doesn't count,  but no one wants to lose every game.  Do they?   Imagine last nite they lost with what will probably be Komes best shooting game of the year.  11-14 from the field?  Won't happen again.  Of course the only thing he worked at was scoring , just looking at his stats.

[/QUOTE]

Nash with 7 points and 4 assists.  and they have him for three years.

Some people were saying that he was better than Rondo.

Nash will be lucky if he scores 20 with 13 assists and 7 boards all year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

The floor feels really clean and slippery around here today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I don't see blogetty bloop around here. But wait til they win one. The Laker trolls will be infesting this board. The worst thing was the Mavs won with out dirk, at the Staples Center. This eased my pain of the Celtics losing to Miami. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see blogetty bloop around here. But wait til they win one. The Laker trolls will be infesting this board. The worst thing was the Mavs won with out dirk, at the Staples Center. This eased my pain of the Celtics losing to Miami. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree that my pain was eased watching Lakers game---I live in SF so not so late for me!!! They can't blame the refs as they got 31 foul shots and made only 12 !!!

Let's be positive as last year we were last in rebounding & probably got outrebounded 7 out of 10 games(guessitmate) but shooting 45-50% & good "D"we were able to make it to the finals. I'm confident we'll win more games this year. Last night we got 41 rebs to 36 but the Heat shot .544% and .500% on 3s getting 8 and we weren't bad shooting with .520% & .462% for 6 threes. The Heat are World Champs & played very well on their court. Don't see Laker trolls commenting on our loss. How would we have felt losing to Dallas on our home court with Dirk & Kaman out ??? Our performance last night would have beaten many other teams---pending better "D" & improved chemistry of best matchups !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree that my pain was eased watching Lakers game---I live in SF so not so late for me!!!

Let's be positive as last year we were last in rebounding & probably got outrebounded 7 out of 10 games(guessitmate) but shooting 45-50% & good "D"we were able to make it to the finals. I'm confident we'll win more games this year. Last night we got 41 rebs to 36 but the Heat shot .544% and .500% on 3s getting 8 and we weren't bad shooting with .520% & .462% for 6 threes. The Heat are World Champs & played very well on their court. Don't see Laker trolls commenting on our loss. How would we have felt loosing to Dallas on our home court with Dirk & Kaman out ??? Our performance last night would have beaten many other teams---pending better "D" & improved chemistry of best matchups !!!

[/QUOTE]

SF, a lot of teams we would've beaten last night. Everything will come around. The Celtics still have to develop the chemistry from the bench. I like having Barbosa because it keeps the train running even with Rondo off the floor. Then again they are the world champs. I give Miami their due. there will be nights the Celtics will run teams off the floor. I couldn't see Doc leaving sullinger out there to guard LeBron, that would've been suicidal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They bolted fast!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

0-2:-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

What a gutless bunch of frontrunners, our Laker trolls are even more gutless than we thought. 

The team's best hope is to run through Nash and deny Kobe his touches much of the time. Hard to imagine that happening, but I know the Princeton offense won't work

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Where are all the loud mouth trolls at now? Nash broke his Depends and the rapist was hobbling around the court. Are the Lakers closer to The Finals or The Lottery? Ahhh, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! WHAT? Where's everybody going.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where are all the loud mouth trolls at now? Nash broke his Depends and the rapist was hobbling around the court. Are the Lakers closer to The Finals or The Lottery? Ahhh, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! WHAT? Where's everybody going.

[/QUOTE]

So are you gloating over the injury to Nash?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"So are you gloating over the injury to Nash?"

not me - I want the Lakers to suffer humiliation fair and square. That said when you rely on ancient players you may have glitches.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Geez ,  they sure are not cluttering up the boards anymore are they?   Mr. Bloggetybloop must be on vacation.

Sure is nice around here, for the time being.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Bloggety's fast fingers are gone for now along with Fake Furry, Fake fan Tammy and GK and the rest of the winners.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lakers lose and the trolls go home

So predictable

[/QUOTE]

Did you really expect anything else from LOSERS?

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

Sections
Shortcuts