Lakers 6th straight loss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Lakers 6th straight loss

Wow just saw the Lakers lost to the Bucks last night marking the 6th straight loss for the Fakers. With the strong possibility of Gasol leaving and then immediately waiving Bynum and with Kobe's season stuck in mud with injuries, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lakers challenge for the number 1 pick this year. Seems like they are moving full steam ahead with trying to have the best chance to get a very good lottery pick. If I was running the Fakers I'd try to keep Kobe(good luck) out for the rest of the year and have him come back next year fully rested and healthy and then couple that with a top 3 pick and enough money to sign 2 franchise players and unfortunately that is a fast rebuilding process for the Fakers. We can only hope that 1 of the free agents they sign is Carmelo Anthony!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Lakers 6th straight loss

Bastids, when you want them to lose , they win, and when you want them to win, they lose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to rickrand3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow just saw the Lakers lost to the Bucks last night marking the 6th straight loss for the Fakers. With the strong possibility of Gasol leaving and then immediately waiving Bynum and with Kobe's season stuck in mud with injuries, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lakers challenge for the number 1 pick this year. Seems like they are moving full steam ahead with trying to have the best chance to get a very good lottery pick. If I was running the Fakers I'd try to keep Kobe(good luck) out for the rest of the year and have him come back next year fully rested and healthy and then couple that with a top 3 pick and enough money to sign 2 franchise players and unfortunately that is a fast rebuilding process for the Fakers. We can only hope that 1 of the free agents they sign is Carmelo Anthony!!!

[/QUOTE]

I,m under the impression that they dont have a first round pick this year.Im I correct?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to debrit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rickrand3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I,m under the impression that they dont have a first round pick this year.Im I correct?

[/QUOTE]

They do have a first round pick this year!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Then again it is kinda nice to see them lose the six, also keeps GK away

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Kobe is not a young man, so his return to playing at the level has has in the past is less likely than more likely...a knee, then a broken leg?...that's tough for even a young guy to overcome...plus, you have to add all that time he's been away from real court action...it takes awhile to get your timing back, get into the flow of the game......if they don't have a #1, they'll make a deal to acquire one...they can deal Gasol because they aren't winning a thing this year, and he should bring back a #1 from someone....lottery pick, not sure  of that... I doubt anyone will trade a potential lottery pick for an aging 4 because Gasol is not a true 5

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Put that Bynum for Gasol trade proposal to rest.

Here:

David Aldridge: Hearing the Gasol-Bynum proposed deal not likely to happen. Twitter @daldridgetnt

Rumors tags Cleveland CavaliersLos Angeles LakersTradePau GasolAndrew Bynum 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.Ukuuz6Tb.dpuf

[/QUOTE]

that's good to hear. Fakers would have made out like bandits on that trade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

ESPN - Lakers-Cavaliers talks over trading Andrew Bynum for Pau Gasol stalled but not dead, sources say 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.........seems to me that MEM traded Gasol TO the lakers to save salary and dump the season.

Now, it seems the lakers are willing to trade AWAY Gasol for the same reason.

NO WAY do they keep Bynum if this trade goes down.  They cut him, save 20 mill in payroll, tell Nash to retire and kobe to come back next year.......

And if CLE is dumb enough to throw in a #1 pick................Yikes!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

It may not have been the plan initially, but the ridiculous number of injuries this season seems to have forced the Lakers' hand. As a fan, it may be time to call it a season and see what Draft Day holds for the team.

It definitely seems time to say goodbye to Pau. But Bynum's expiring contract is not enough by itself. I still think the deal gets done with the Cavs giving up more.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts