Lakers acquire Ramon Sessions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Lakers acquire Ramon Sessions

In Response to Re: Lakers acquire Ramon Sessions:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers acquire Ramon Sessions : How can a buffoon question some else's IQ? Know what da mean, Buff?
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Well, I question yours, too!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Sessions is a significant upgrade. He will help the Lakers. They don't need a top point-guard, just a decent point guard with their bigs and Sessions fills the bill. I don't blame some Boston fans for being upset, based on their current roster.

L.A. needs to get a decent small forward & their back in scary competition. That could happen this summer if Artest continues to play horribly inconsistent ball. They still have the amnesty & the $8 million they received from Dallas.

I wish they would have never let Ariza go. Keeping Odom and letting Trevor leave was a big mistake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]Sessions is a significant upgrade. He will help the Lakers. They don't need a top point-guard, just a decent point guard with their bigs and Sessions fills the bill. I don't blame some Boston fans for being upset, based on their current roster. L.A. needs to get a decent small forward & their back in scary competition. That could happen this summer if Artest continues to play horribly inconsistent ball. They still have the amnesty & the $8 million they received from Dallas. I wish they would have never let Ariza go. Keeping Odom and letting Trevor leave was a big mistake.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]
    Absolutely Sessions is a game changer for Lake Show.  Take a few games to get him up to speed.  I watched that game last night and he is super quick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

I guess someone here didn't hear Kobe's positive comments about Sessions after last nights game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Easy 13/10 for Sessions.
    He won't have the highs and lows that Rondo does.
    Will be consistent every game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Wanna bet???
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I'm on ignore again.
    Remember?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Ignore - to not acknowledge or to pay no attention to - confused once again!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Not interested in playing your little games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Put me on ignore like you said you were.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Very classy as usual.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Very classy as usual.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

CLASSY???
    When GINA was here, at least we knew what we were getting - spins and lies.

MARK came on and promised to be respectful of the Celtics and their posters.  MARK came on and admitted he was mtrax, and admitted he was ragging on Celtics posters, especially this one.
    MARK said he was very sorry, and that if I turned him in, and he got banned, he wouldn't come back under a different user name.
    Kind of wish I took MARK up on that offer now!!!!
    MARK then has proceeded to lie, diss Red, diss me, and throw in our faces how he was right about the immortal Ramon Sessions - while refusing to admit he was WRONG about Derrick Williams, Dwight Howard and Stephen Jackson...saying his usual BS about "well, who could know Rubio would get hurt."  Total backtracking, as usual, GINA!!!
    You are a troll, nothing more, nothing less, and you're unfortunately incapable of rising above your hate for the Celtics to be respectful.
    I am done with you - I gave you a chance, and you blew it!!
    I shall not PUT you on ignore, but also shall not respond to you anymore - you are not NEARLY as knowlegeable as you think you are.  If you were, you would KNOW that a man who has averaged FIVE assists in his NBA career,  is not going to come to the lakers and average 10.  How many PG's in the league average 10?   TWO And he is not in their class.  And, as usual, you're all talk.  I extend yet ANOTHER olive branch to you to put your knowlege where your mouth is, and you chicken out - "how can I bet with someone who has me on ignore?" - very easy - say - "what's the bet?" 
    You are a liar and a coward - have a nice life - and if you continue to follow me around this board, I WILL report you, mtrax!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

I didn't even read the novel you wrote above.
    Busy watching Celtics/Nuggets game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Why don't YOU stop posting in the thread I started?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Busy watching Celtics/Nuggets game.

More lies from Gina from Ct!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Watched whole game.
    44-36

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Final score was 44-36?  Funny, my computer says 46 - 36 in the second quarter!!

More lies, or another famous Gina "misprint"  like Darko is the T-Wolves all-time leading scorer!!

Sections
Shortcuts