Lakers and Knicks Lose Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigegg. Show bigegg's posts

Re: Lakers and Knicks Lose Again

In Response to Lakers and Knicks Lose Again:
    [QUOTE]Pau Gasol and Amare are available. I don't care what they say. If you're the Knicks how could you have a 7-13 record when you have Tyson Chandler, Amare, and Melo? The Lakers have Bynum, Gasol, and Kobe. How could you be just the 8th seed in the west with a trio like that?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

As of today, the lakers are not NO. 8 seed any more. If playoffs started tomorrow, the lakers would have to miss it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Is it my imagination, or have the trolls scattered over the last few days. Smile

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Lakers and Knicks Lose Again:
    [QUOTE]Pau Gasol and Amare are available. I don't care what they say. If you're the Knicks how could you have a 7-13 record when you have Tyson Chandler, Amare, and Melo? The Lakers have Bynum, Gasol, and Kobe. How could you be just the 8th seed in the west with a trio like that?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Maybe ,because Gasol and Amare are losing players,and not strong enough to be the featured guy on a team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Lurking in the shadows, like cockroaches.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Trolls are waiting for good news.  Nights like this make everything right in the world.

Regarding Gasol who are we trading for him now Fierce? Ray and JON seem very light for Gasol or are you thinking Rondo?

11. This post has been removed.