LAKERS are the JERRY SPRINGER of elite teams!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: LAKERS are the JERRY SPRINGER of elite teams!

Bloggetypoop I'll give you credit. You have some gonads to keep coming here. Your pals Greensucker, Tammy and Fake me realize your team is not going to win this year, have nothing to write home about and bailed back to there moms basements. Your team will win 50 games at least. You'll get to the 2nd round, but you have to live in the real world here, they have no bench. The only way they can do something is to trade Gasol. He is the only piece that can get them two decent guys. Since Orlando is legally stupid I'd go to them and try to get Ryan Anderson and Affalo for Gasol. Those guys hit threes spread the floor and could play D'Antoni's style. They don't have a complete enough team to win. Unless our team gels I don't know how far we can go. It's reality. Right now that's Miami's title to lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

good post Dfury.....you make good points all around...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Bloggetypoop I'll give you credit. You have some gonads to keep coming here. Your pals Greensucker, Tammy and Fake me realize your team is not going to win this year, have nothing to write home about and bailed back to there moms basements. Your team will win 50 games at least. You'll get to the 2nd round, but you have to live in the real world here, they have no bench. The only way they can do something is to trade Gasol. He is the only piece that can get them two decent guys. Since Orlando is legally stupid I'd go to them and try to get Ryan Anderson and Affalo for Gasol. Those guys hit threes spread the floor and could play D'Antoni's style. They don't have a complete enough team to win. Unless our team gels I don't know how far we can go. It's reality. Right now that's Miami's title to lose.

No bench would mean that the Lakers have no one to go to let the starters rest. Keep in mind, the names of Jordan Hill, Jodie Meeks, Antawn Jamison, and Steve Blake. They will be the primary reserves when the playoffs roll around as things stand today. With our new coach debuting this weekend, things will be a bit different in Lakerland. All of the players seem excited and they are also starting to play better defense as was evidenced last night.

Have a very blessed day!

Bloopity. Calling names is not a god fearing thing to do. Plus it takes time away from the Lion prayer. The lord needs to know you are serious about the Lakers getting out of the first round. 

Sections
Shortcuts