Lakers claimed as the NBA's premier franchise- by Boston Celtics fan!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: Lakers claimed as the NBA's premier franchise- by Boston Celtics fan!

Wow, six "ignore"s in a row at one point.  A new record for me but I'm certain that there are many more to come. They're all taking to each other and no Boston fan is involved. When will the moderators finally do something about these pathetic trolls.  Ignore the trolls and they will go away, but the moderator has to step in and end this sort of nonsense.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers claimed as the NBA's premier franchise- by Boston Celtics fan!:
    [QUOTE]Of course the Lakers have more value than the Celts, they're not only an NBA team, they're also a circus! LA LAKERS - WHERE CLOWNS ABOUND! HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Hmmm??? Could he have picked up these antics as having been Dennis Rodman's illegitimate son ???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Like Father, Like Illigitamite Son Dwight Howard !!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers claimed as the NBA's premier franchise- by Boston Celtics fan!:
    [QUOTE]Wow, six "ignore"s in a row at one point.  A new record for me but I'm certain that there are many more to come.  They're all taking to each other and no Boston fan is involved . When will the moderators finally do something about these pathetic trolls.  Ignore the trolls and they will go away, but the moderator has to step in and end this sort of nonsense.  
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you.  I have been mostly posting on  Red Sox threads and not very often on the Celtics site.  If this continues when the season starts  I won't be posting very often. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

go green, tommy rules = not celtics fans

the problem with most valluable franchise is that the city size has come into the conversation. boston is 6th media market in the country...but has the biggest sports media in the country...go figure...but its not about team its city size..which comes into play...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

BIG 4,

ITS THE COMBINATION....title wins with the media market....

I dont think the media market matters but to some people it does....

IN poles like this it shows bostons strength where there city metro is UNDER A MILLION....people and they have more rings than the lakers and the compete and win with cities that have 10 million and 20million people..

to me who cares that boston is the 6th media market...ITS RINGS WHICH MATTER..

but for those who dont know the media markets are
    1. new york
    2. L.A.
    3. Chicago
    4. dallas
    5. miami
    6. Boston
    7. Philly
    8. Houston
    9. D.C
    10. S.F

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Charles Oakley isn't buying the hype: 

"A lot of guys cry in this league these days. I try not to get caught up in that. The management in Orlando let him get away with it. Most times, they put kids in timeout. They never put him in timeout. He just kept crying and got his way. Now he's in LA with Kobe so they got a chance to win a couple championships in the next two or three years.

"They could have traded him and got something better for him last year. I think they just tried to play along. They just pleased him anyway they could but he never did anything to please them."

"Dwight Howard is embarrassing Patrick (Ewing) if you ask me," Oakley said in the interview. "He doesn't have a ball player's mind. And they tell me he is one of the best centers in the game. He wouldn't have even made the league 10 years ago. He would be on the bench. They say he won't listen. Dwight won't listen. How can you not listen to Patrick Ewing?"

Ouch!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Big4. Show The Big4's posts

[QUOTE]Guess you don't know much about basketball except from what other tools on this board tell you.  Game plans emanate from paper, then they are implemented and finally executed.  You're going to have a hard time when we mop the streets of Boston with Green.  Hope all is well!
    Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE]

+2

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Should be in around the NBA!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

There is no action  - it's the offseason.  All these threads are as dead as the season

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Considering your first post was in July, I wonder how you know that, mtrax?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

I just looked in that section tonight.
    There are threads from 81 days ago, 114 days ago and like 141 days ago.
    Or something like that.

This is mtrax- a noted liar
    Thank you for your attention!!

Sections
Shortcuts