Lakers: Classless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Lakers: Classless

The Lakers not only went out and gave a  terrible effort that embarrasses their fans and the organization, but their coach made NO adjustments to stay on Dallas's shooters, kept trying to play Artest on a small quick guard, and then to top it off the players did the ultimate and tried to hurt someone out of frustration.

That's the difference in Doc and the C's vs Jackson and the Lakers.  Doc MADE his team show no retaliation on Wade.  Jackson made his starters stay in a meaningless 4th quarter and get frustrated enough to try to physically hurt the Mavs.  

Bynum has done that SAME move before on the Bobcats, I believe.  He deserves a 10 game suspension at the beginning of next season.  

Lakers show they have no class.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Lakers: Classless

Exactly.  Thanks for reminding everyone that he's done it to others, as well.....in this case our own Ray Allen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Watching them get swept was a beautiful thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Odom always plays tough when Lakers are getting blown out..

Game 6 in our title year, the Lakers being annihilated and thats when Odom went hard to the basket and talkin trash... showing toughness when it doesnt matter. Cheap shot on Dirk cause Notwitski burned the Lakers big time

Bynum deserves a beating... what a cheap shot to take on the smallest guy on the court... he thinks it makes him look like a man...  Dont understand why teams like the Mavs dont tell their 12th player to run off the bench to go for Bynums balls before he left for the locker room

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Just saw the replay on Bynum... unreal.  Such lack of class not only reflects on Bynum and Odom themselves, but also on their leader Kobe (not a surprise) and their coach.  That has to be a fine and (long) suspension for Bynum.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Celtics at full strength BLEW OUT LA in '08 

Celtics w/o KG managed to take Orlando to 7 games in '09.

Celtics were up 3-2 on LA before Perk went out. Meanwhile Ray's injury prohibited him from shooting well and the refs gifted LA TWENTY more FT's... but we still only lost by 4 in game 7 in '10

In 2011, our season is far from over as we show heart (Rondo!) against a younger more athletic team playing dirty ball... while the classless Fakers get BLOWN OUT again by 30+.

What a pathetic team... gifted titles... in 2 of the past 4 years and then shamefully obliterated in the other two series after they knew they had no shot of winning.

HA!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I say 10 to 15 game suspension to begin the next season!

Disgrace to basketball if they don't send a message.  If they can throw Pierce out of a game for essentially nothing, they can suspend Bynum for trying to hurt someone and doing THE SAME THING for the third time in his career.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Odom, wasn't that bad IMO. Bynum was terrible. Barrea was unprotected, Bynum outweighs him by how much? Then the shot to the ribs. That was cheap beyond cheap. That was cowardice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Somebody needs to take  this guy out, of the league, before he hurts somebody...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers: Classless:
    [QUOTE]Just saw the replay on Bynum... unreal.  Such lack of class not only reflects on Bynum and Odom themselves, but also on their leader Kobe (not a surprise) and their coach.  That has to be a fine and (long) suspension for Bynum.
    Posted by rpn313[/QUOTE]

That's right -  a reflection on Kobe.  Here's what he said last time he did it (earlier this year when he did the SAME think to Beasley):

When asked how he felt, Kobe Bryant said, “I’m proud of him. He earned his stripes.” 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics at full strength BLEW OUT LA in '08  Celtics w/o KG managed to take Orlando to 7 games in '09. Celtics were up 3-2 on LA before Perk went out. Meanwhile Ray's injury prohibited him from shooting well and the refs gifted LA TWENTY more FT's... but we still only lost by 4 in game 7 in '10 In 2011, our season is far from over as we show heart (Rondo!) against a younger more athletic team playing dirty ball... while the classless Fakers get BLOWN OUT again by 30+. What a pathetic team... gifted titles... in 2 of the past 4 years and then shamefully obliterated in the other two series after they knew they had no shot of winning. HA!
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Wow. I could not say it any better. Standing Ovation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

"I NEVER got swept out of the playoffs when I was coached by Phil Jackson." 

- Michael Jordan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

How's that Kobe-Jordan comparison working for you now Laker fans?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In 2008 can you imagine if that Laker team had acted out like they did today.
    They would never have gotten out of the garden alive.

They were so intimidated by that Celtic team they would never have even tried.

Paper tigers.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

That was 2nd to the Malice in the Palace incident as the worst display of character in NBA history. Accept defeat like real men, never put cheap shots on the opponent. Just shows that that team was a gutless group of thugs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Its amazing Barea doesnt have broken ribs, from either the elbow itself or the fall onto his side.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Bynum has issues as you can all see. Don't like what he did at all. Feeling bad for Pau and Fisher right now. Just sad that we didn't win a single game in the series. Came close in game one but after that it was really terrible.

Certainly the end of our current 'era'. Without Jackson I can't see us doing that much. Could be wrong, thing is I never expected this from Dallas of all teams. Really am still shocked about it.

Still kudos to Dallas. Well played, very well played.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Can someone come help me lift this rock to help the Faker trolls crawl back under?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

RUWorthy = the empitomy of class. Well said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

She is all that and more...!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Bynum has issues as you can all see. Don't like what he did at all. Feeling bad for Pau and Fisher right now. Just sad that we didn't win a single game in the series. Came close in game one but after that it was really terrible. Certainly the end of our current 'era'. Without Jackson I can't see us doing that much. Could be wrong, thing is I never expected this from Dallas of all teams. Really am still shocked about it. Still kudos to Dallas. Well played, very well played.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Why can't all Laker fans be like you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Bynum should be suspended 20 games without pay!!  The Lakers didn't disappoint me at all, they proved they were just what i always thought they were, and Fisher is as bad as the rest of the gang. don't let him fool you!

I think Gasol is embarrassed to be a part of such a team!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Remember ???

The Celtics pounded the Lakers by 39 points in Game 6 in 2008 to win title. The 39-point margin broke their own record for the biggest point margin in a close-out game. The 1965 Celtics closed out the Lakers by 33 points.

I don't like to see Celtic records broken but I would have accepted the Mavs doing it today...that's how much I hate the classless and gutless Lakers with what Bynum did to Barea a least a foot shorter(can you imagine if he was hurt & couldn't continue in the playoffs). However,  the 36 pt margin was still a tremendous thrashing !!! Couldn't have happened  to a bigger bunch of jerks who only beat us in Game 7 last year despite Kobe shooting 6-24(25%) and the team only 32% while we shot 40% but a gifted 41 to 17 foul shots( with 20 more in the 4th qtr) was tough to overcome & we still only lost by 4 pts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ftld0. Show ftld0's posts

i agree that bynum schould be suspended for a lot and he has done this a lot remember gereld wallace when he sent him to the hospital but saying that i hope he gets his knees broke again is almost on the same level. im happy the lakers lost but you schould never want someone to have a potenially great career ended becuase of injuries. but im not trying to say that what he did dosent deserve punishment becuase what he did was beyond cowardley and schould get at least a 20 game suspension for what he did and a big fine too.

Sections
Shortcuts