Lakers Clippers Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Lakers Clippers Game

Not going to watch much more but the Clippers are clipping the Fakers pretty good .  19pt lead in the 3rd quarter.  Fakers in for a long season in just 66 games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Lakers Clippers Game

In Response to Lakers Clippers Game:
    Not going to watch much more but the Clippers are clipping the Fakers pretty good .  19pt lead in the 3rd quarter.  Fakers in for a long season in just 66 games.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Clippers just demolished Lakers! Being in LA, im an happy to see the Clippers do this!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Well the garbage for superstar trade didn't go through, they alienated Odom to the point they had to trade them so it couldn't happen to a nicer team. Go Clip!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Clippers Game:
    In Response to Lakers Clippers Game : Clippers just demolished Lakers! Being in LA, im an happy to see the Clippers do this!
    Posted by CelticFanLA

The Clippers are going to be a very competitive team this year and could end up with one of the best records in the Western Conference.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

To see the Lakers look old and overmatched by such a deep Clippers team was wonderful.  No team in sports deserves payback like this group of jerks called the Los Angeles Lakers. I only hope it continues and gets worse for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Clippers Game:
    To see the Lakers look old and overmatched by such a deep Clippers team was wonderful.  No team in sports deserves payback like this group of jerks called the Los Angeles Lakers. I only hope it continues and gets worse for them.
    Posted by concord27

We'll see if the Clips will make the C's look old too. Should be quite a matchup between CP3 and our own "enfant terrible."

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Clippers are going to do this to a lot of teams this season.  OKC, too. 

Lakers are done in the west.  This has been coming for two seasons...unfortunately, same can be said for the C's, too, I think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

obsessed with the Lakers much

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

I watched the first 3 quarters of the game too.

Clippers looked great.  They made some deep three's they probably won't usually make, but they played well together.  Caron Butler looked like his old self and Chauncey Billups and Chris Paul will be able to play together without issues.

The Lakers looked like they were missing someone.  It's as if Odom is out with an injury and they're waiting for him to return.  They're really not the same team without him. 

Kobe didn't have a great game, but he did look healthy.  I'd expect him to have a big year, but at the same time his teammates may fade into nothing.

Sections
Shortcuts