Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!

In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!:
    [QUOTE]kg-old, tired, Gasol's bunny. Snaq- is he still alive? JO- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Krstic- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Murphy- Who?
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Sure Shaq is alive. Here a vidoe of him smacking bynum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

[QUOTE]Unfortunately, it could happen. I don't care for the Lakers either way but that title they got last year was a complete sham. In that game 7, the Lakers looked like a prize fighter who was the victim of too many body shots by a slugger who just kept coming after them. The refs clearly gave the Lakers the title. It was a tainted championship. The league cannot afford another sham like last year's Finals. In all truth guys, I really don't believe that the Lakers can get past Dallas or Oklahoma City. They might get by San Antonio. With the Lakers being the princess of the NBA, anything is possible and they just might be gifted a one way ticket to the Finals.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

You mean like the time the Cs beat the Lakers in 1985 in game 7 in Boston when the Cs shot 50+ free throws to the Lakers 16?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

The spurs better not lose another game before April 12th, or the LAKERS will earn HCA throughout. Money mouth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]The spurs better not lose another game before April 12th, or the LAKERS will earn HCA throughout.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

the celtics are praying for a miracle because they can't beat the back to back champs without home court...not that it matters as it's...

LAKERS v BULLS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Laker-Nation32 - Agreed. Unfortunately for the average NBA fan, it will be a very short Finals as the  LAKERS will beat the Bulls in 5, and if that miracle comes true for the celtics to make it, they will be SWEPT.

Los Angeles LAKERS = back to back to back CHAMPS!!

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Laker-Nation32 - Agreed. Unfortunately for the average NBA fan, it will be a very short Finals as the  LAKERS will beat the Bulls in 5, and if that miracle comes true for the celtics to make it, they will be SWEPT. Los Angeles LAKERS = back to back to back CHAMPS!!

I'm off to Hawaii when we 3-peat to celebrate another landmark achievement. Gotta feel for boston, they don't even know what it feels like to go back to back never mind a 3-peat.

Of course, they can always go back to those old black and white days when the league was 9 teams and the playoffs were over in a day lmao.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yes, they could, and I hope they go for it.  San Antonio is resting people,  and we know what happens when Bynum starts playing big minutes!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, they could, and I hope they go for it.  San Antonio is resting people,  and we know what happens when Bynum starts playing big minutes!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Sure do...he goes for 18pts, 2blks, 13 rebs, 3 assists like he did against the Mavs. Oh, clever boy I guess your making the point he's a beast.

Well done hedley!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, they could, and I hope they go for it.  San Antonio is resting people,  and we know what happens when Bynum starts playing big minutes!!

Yeah, he gets hurt!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : Sure do...he goes for 18pts, 2blks, 13 rebs, 3 assists like he did against the Mavs. Oh, clever boy I guess your making the point he's a beast. Well done hedley!

awwww.  and our little Internet troll is making the point that he needs more contrarian attention. Did you look up Internet troll on google yet? 
    Its good for you to acknowledge your personality disorder and typrical traits of depression and anti-social behavior to yourself as you promote your disorder to all here.  hahahahahha 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : awwww.  and our little Internet troll is making the point that he needs more contrarian attention. Did you look up Internet troll on google yet?  Its good for you to acknowledge your personality disorder and typrical traits of depression and anti-social behavior to yourself as you promote your disorder to all here.  hahahahahha 
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

Google is not always accurate, but then again, you are a celtics fan and believe anything. Tongue out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

1 game behind the Spurs....believe it celtic trolls, the Lake Show is gonna be the no#1 seed!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]1 game behind the Spurs....believe it celtic trolls, the Lake Show is gonna be the no#1 seed!

Yep, it is already in the bag now. The rockets made sure of that tonight. The LAKERS are unbelievable. In a 7 game series against any team, the LAKERS win easily. Cool

There will be NO DOUBT this June as to what franchise is the GREATEST in sports history. LAKERS #1, Phil=GOAT, Kobe=GOAT. Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : Yep, it is already in the bag now. The rockets made sure of that tonight. The LAKERS are unbelievable. In a 7 game series against any team, the LAKERS win easily. There will be NO DOUBT this June as to what franchise is the GREATEST in sports history. LAKERS #1, Phil=GOAT, Kobe=GOAT.

I'm hearing you brother!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I would not under estimate the Thunder. Perk will neutralize Bynum.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Perk? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OKC? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lakers are 17-1 since the All Star game, they aint afraid of nobody boi!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : I would not under estimate the Thunder. Perk will neutralize Bynum.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I would not under estimate Andrew Bynuw with TWO good legs! He's playing like a beast.

He OWNED Perkins (and any other Celtic center) in the finals last year. He's just about back at 100% and when he takes it to the rim, NOBODY is going to stop him. You might want to replay the Orland/Lakers game a few weeks ago where he OWNED a guy by the name of Howard. Andrew is finally becoming the player that Lakers management envisioned.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

celtic fans have NOW become OKC fans. LMAO

bunch of bandwagoners, I tell ya. Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

[QUOTE]Perk? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKC? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lakers are 17-1 since the All Star game, they aint afraid of nobody boi!

BOY???

what kind of talk is that in this century??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

And what happens to Bynum can easily happen to Garnett. Don't be so naive to wish injury on our player. It's all fair game for the Boston oldies...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : And what happens to Bynum can easily happen to Garnett. Don't be so naive to wish injury on our player. It's all fair game for the Boston oldies...
    Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]

It's all good for hedley, when the celtics lose he'll blame injury's but if that aint valid he'll fall back on the age old boston excuse.....

The refs cheat!      Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : And what happens to Bynum can easily happen to Garnett. Don't be so naive to wish injury on our player. It's all fair game for the Boston oldies...
    Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]

You show me one post, Glass Cow, where I wished injury on a player or blamed a loss on injury.  You clearly have me confused with someone else.  I, on the other hand, know EXACTLY who you are!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Hedley, I agree with you.  This guy is trash.  Magic was far too classy to be HIS namesake.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : BOY??? what kind of talk is that in this century??
    Posted by larrykevinchief[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it Larry!  He's white too, by the way.  And by the looks of his previous picture - the one with the Lakers cap - about 13.  Just another classless troll...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : Tell me about it Larry!  He's white too, by the way.  And by the looks of his previous picture - the one with the Lakers cap - about 13.  Just another classless troll...
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Right back at ya troll! BTW, give lots of hugs for me to all the celtic fans are down in the dumps lmao.

Innocent

Sections
Shortcuts