Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!!

Once again the refs bailed out the mighty lakers....no one has to respond to this...I did this post outta spite...why does grill punching have to stop? It's not hurting anybody or anything. If you don't like it, don't respond.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!!

In response to "Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!!": [QUOTE]Once again the refs bailed out the mighty lakers....no one has to respond to this...I did this post outta spite...why does grill punching have to stop? It's not hurting anybody or anything. If you don't like it, don't respond. Posted by cfaninla[/QUOTE] Agreed, the Fakers always get help from the refs to win. Especially when they play the Celts. That 2010 title should be ours, but the refs handed it to LA. It doesn't matter, we all know who the true champions were that year and it ain't KoMe and the LA Fakers! Go Celtics! Boston is a brotherhood and a city of MEN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Go Celtics! Boston is a brotherhood and a city of MEN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I'm still upset about game 7 loss 2 years ago.  I have never seen a discrepancy in foul shots in any game like the 41 to 17. Although we shot 15/17 or 88% and they only 25/41 or 61% and their team shot 32% and we shot 40% and Kobe only shot 6/24 or 25%, the 10 points extra in foul shots was enough to gift a 4 pt victory after we had a 13 pt lead even.

I felt after that game that I would like to have had the procedure when a coach can toss a flag like in football & have a play reviewed. One especially was a phantom call on Allen for fouling Kobe(3 pt shot and he made them) and another was Gasol doing a "Dancing with the Stars " routine with a dunk after talking 1-2 extra steps. If the coach loses, then a time out is lost. The problem in that game is that even after a review and looking at films, the refs were so pro LA, I doubt if calls would have been reversed. Someday, maybe, I'll get over this injustice. Should have been # 18 & now wouldn't be so much pressure on our BIG 3 for another & make it easier for them, 1 or 2, to retire.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]NJ taking it to the Lakers ... Lame LA fans acting as though it's the Bulls rather than the Nets ... Haha. LA up by 1 with 11 seconds ... GO NETS!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I was also cheering so hard for the Nets, but then I witnessed Kobe Bryant once again seal the deal by draining that 3 pointer from San Diego. He then proceeded to pretend as if he were shooting a revolver at the Nets bench. David Stern should review the tape and suspend as necessary.

Go Celtics!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to "Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : I was also cheering so hard for the Nets, but then I witnessed Kobe Bryant once again seal the deal by draining that 3 pointer from San Diego. He then proceeded to pretend as if he were shooting a revolver at the Nets bench. David Stern should review the tape and suspend as necessary. Go Celtics! Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE] Biggest Celtic black mamba fan I know! Don't let anyone question your Celtic pride!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Oops I forgot. Go Lakers!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!!": Biggest Celtic black mamba fan I know! Don't let anyone question your Celtic pride!
    Posted by Onthe405[/QUOTE]

I cannot stand the black mamba! He's killed my beloved Celtics too many times for me to count. He even had Celtics fans chanting "MVP" when he and the Lakers came to Boston in 2007. That is why I am calling for Stern to suspend him for using threatening hand gestures towards opponents. Please keep up junior.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

I'll never forget that 6-24 in game seven. Nasty, just nasty. The comparisons to MJ are obvious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]I'll never forget that 6-24 in game seven. Nasty, just nasty. The comparisons to MJ are obvious.
    Posted by Onthe405[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Kobe secured ring #5 with that performance and is only 1 away from tying the great MJ. I only wish that my beloved Celtics could have put more points up on the scoreboard in that game. But it is just easier for me to blame the referrees like every other Celtic fan. Tommy Heinsohn is our role model!

Go Green! Go CELTICS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : I cannot stand the black mamba! He's killed my beloved Celtics too many times for me to count. He even had Celtics fans chanting "MVP" when he and the Lakers came to Boston in 2007. That is why I am calling for Stern to suspend him for using threatening hand gestures towards opponents. Please keep up junior.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

I well remember when Boston fans yelled MVP for Kobe and what a great day that was. Paul Pierce must have been sick that day to hear his own team's fans yell for Kobe after another master class performance that day. Truly bought a tear to my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : I well remember when Boston fans yelled MVP for Kobe and what a great day that was. Paul Pierce must have been sick that day to hear his own team's fans yell for Kobe after another master class performance that day. Truly bought a tear to my eyes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

You would think that the fans of my beloved Celtics would have shown more class and would have never cheered for any Laker... But then again, there are not too many true Celtic fans out there anymore. After such a long period of time between titles, that tends to happen. We even struggled with the Dallas Mavericks in the 1990's and that team was a disgrace to the league.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : I well remember when Boston fans yelled MVP for Kobe and what a great day that was. Paul Pierce must have been sick that day to hear his own team's fans yell for Kobe after another master class performance that day. Truly bought a tear to my eyes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Finally listened to it - didn't really hear it - and you have NO proof those are Celtics fans, as there were many lakers fans there!!

He also got those chants in ATL and many other cities that year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : Finally listened to it - didn't really hear it - and you have NO proof those are Celtics fans, as there were many lakers fans there!! He also got those chants in ATL and many other cities that year.
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Oh my dear friend, you look so pathetic when you argue what has already been proven over and over again. Please show some self respect and dignity when you are faced with facts that are out of your control. It will make you look more like a man instead of an immature child. Just sayin'

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : Oh my dear friend, you look so pathetic when you argue what has already been proven over and over again. Please show some self respect and dignity when you are faced with facts that are out of your control. It will make you look more like a man instead of an immature child. Just sayin'

Just sayin' it wasn't Celtics fans chanting it
    Just sayin' he heard it in other arenas all year long
    Just sayin' I'm not denying it, just clarifying it

you FRAUD!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : Just sayin' it wasn't Celtics fans chanting it Just sayin' he heard it in other arenas all year long Just sayin' I'm not denying it, just clarifying it you FRAUD!!

Are you like a God or something? Can you tell me what I am thinking too? How are you going to clarify something that cannot be verified. It is a FACT that Kobe received "MVP" chants in Boston in 2007 when the Lakers played the Celtics. Just own it my friend. No shame in doing that. Man up!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : Are you like a God or something? Can you tell me what I am thinking too? How are you going to clarify something that cannot be verified. It is a FACT that Kobe received "MVP" chants in Boston in 2007 when the Lakers played the Celtics. Just own it my friend. No shame in doing that. Man up!

I did own up to it, my fraud!!!!!!!

Read my posts

In 2007, koME received MVP chants in the Boston Garden..................from the many lakers fans who were in attendance!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers damn near got punched...IN THE GRILL!!!!!! : I did own up to it, my fraud!!!!!!! Read my posts In 2007, koME received MVP chants in the Boston Garden..................from the many lakers fans who were in attendance!

Hmmmmm......Can you please verify that they were all Laker fans? I can verify it was in the Boston. See, the thing is Red-Russ, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get, BUT somethings are just plain obvious and why look bad trying to disprove them?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

NO real Celtics fan would ever chant MVP for that despicable human being.  Therefore, it had to be lakers fans, of which there were many.  Can you prove it was Boston fans???  It was in the Garden, is all either of us can say with any certainty.........................AND, it was 5 years ago................don't you lakers fans only deal in the present.

You're worse than Elven

Sections
Shortcuts