Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol

In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : Remind me, how many rings does Bass have? Thought so.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Well, his Celtic legend has 11, something Kobe will never have. :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Mary, you cant just come on here and claim something with no proof or link to back it up lol..theres no credibility in that."

Think Mary is more interested in bashing Rondo than reporting credible news here. Obviously this is made up as the one thing we know Rondo is not is predictable. In fact he outplayed Gasol tonight, who looked kinda soft - though don't get me wrong, he's a good player. 

I don't see either team wanting to do this trade, but not for that reason.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

[QUOTE]" Mary, you cant just come on here and claim something with no proof or link to back it up lol..theres no credibility in that." Think Mary is more interested in bashing Rondo than reporting credible news here. Obviously this is made up as the one thing we know Rondo is not is predictable. In fact he outplayed Gasol tonight, who looked kinda soft - though don't get me wrong, he's a good player.  I don't see either team wanting to do this trade, but not for that reason.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

You can't be serious. When Rondo hoisted that corner 3 with a second left to send the game into ot, everybody knew it was not going in. Predictable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

no interest whatsoever in gasol for rondo. much rather keep rondo. the problem yesterday wasn't rondo. it wasn't even the rebounding edge that LA had. it was the fact that PP and RA didn't do much. RA did wake up late in the game and knock down some shots, but PP didn't do anything. trade any/all of the big 3. keep rondo and build around him. that's our best move. give up on 2012. it ain't happening this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol:
    [QUOTE]Would have been a good trade for Boston but Lakes say Rondo very predictable.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Troll post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Yep, they beat us twice, Gasol would be more valuable to us at this time than Rondo, FACT.   The guy relaxes on defence and is not dependable form game to game.  Just what good teams have we defeated, not many if any.  We need more size, and a good all around center, and Gasol is very good.  I don't want to hear that he is washed up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Yep, they beat us twice, Gasol would be more valuable to us at this time than Rondo, FACT.   The guy relaxes on defence and is not dependable form game to game.  Just what good teams have we defeated, not many if any.  We need more size, and a good all around center, and Gasol is very good.  I don't want to hear that he is washed up.
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]

hi Fierce. Gasol is not an All-Around Center. nxt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

[QUOTE]What is you source?  I bet they want Rondo and we decided against it. Gasol does not look that good. Lost your bet, in fact I bet Boston can not get a top player for Rondo, they have already tried and tried and tried, while you guys think he will brign a title , no way.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

[QUOTE]" Mary, you cant just come on here and claim something with no proof or link to back it up lol..theres no credibility in that." Think Mary is more interested in bashing Rondo than reporting credible news here. Obviously this is made up as the one thing we know Rondo is not is predictable. In fact he outplayed Gasol tonight, who looked kinda soft - though don't get me wrong, he's a good player.  I don't see either team wanting to do this trade, but not for that reason.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    Yep, lost your bet, Boston can not get a top player for Rondo, they have tried and tried and tried, he is not the answer with this bunch.  Gasol would give us a fighting chance, how many good teams have we defeated, few if any.  If Paul does not his game going Ronnie Rodo will show what he is just a good player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

[QUOTE]What is you source?  I bet they want Rondo and we decided against it. Gasol does not look that good.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    And Rondo does, right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : Troll post.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    Nope  a post by a person that understands how dead in the water we are and RonnieRondo is not the savior.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : You can't be serious. When Rondo hoisted that corner 3 with a second left to send the game into ot, everybody knew it was not going in. Predictable.
    Posted by BigBaby11[/QUOTE]

You cant be that much of an idiot can you??  Umm probably yes....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : Jamez, I'm not romney. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

haha i know you arent. im just messing with you.

Sections
Shortcuts