Lakers destroyed by Spurs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Lakers destroyed by Spurs

Amazing game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Lakers destroyed by Spurs

too bad we had to endure 2 token championships given to the lakers due in part to the gifting of gasol to the lakers and sasha crying after game 6 of the 2008 finals and the heartbreaking finish to game 7 of last years finals where clearly if Perk plays and there wasn't any home cooking the Celtics win going away. the good news is this Celtics team is on a misson and when all the parts come back and are in place the Celtics will be a formidable force to deal with in the playoffs.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i am kinda more excited about the jan 5th against the spurs. then against these hurting lakers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It is a lot of fun to watch this undeserving team of frontrunners suffer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

homer fan thread alert. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Kobe growing old right before our eyes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Bring on the Spurs......Im still gearing up for Jan. 30th.  BEAT LA....heck, BEAT EVERYBODY!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers destroyed by Spurs:
    [QUOTE]I said before the season the Spurs were a legit contender. This just validated it.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

I also said this about the Spurs and I see a lot of their games.  No surprise here.  I also said the same about the Mavs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

San Antonio Spurs' Tiago Splitter, left, of Brazil, is fouled by Los Angeles Lakers' Andrew Bynum (17) as he shoots during the first quarter of an NBA basketball game, Tuesday, Dec. 28, 2010, in San Antonio.
    Mchale version of clothes line ---  done with foreign player though. Again, they are formindable opponent come summer.
    Remember the Celtics last season? everyone write them off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I can't believe DeJuan Blair, a 6-7 PF, got 17 points and 15 rebounds against that Laker frontline.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]i am kinda more excited about the jan 5th against the spurs. then against these hurting lakers.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  It is a very important game for both teams.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Gasol is gassed!! LOL! Jackson needs to get him some rest ASAP. Fisher is finally showing his age and it's probably time for Odom to go back to the bench to give them some scoring off the bench.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

I am glad to see the Spurs crush LA but I want to see Lakers in the Finals so the CELTS can crush them!!! It would not be the same to see the Spurs vs the CELTS...but Spurs right now look unstoppable. Lakers are at their best in playoffs.

I want LAKERS VS. CELTICS IN 2011 FINALS!!!! 

Anyone else with me on this??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

It doesn't make any difference to me who the C's play in the finals "knock on wood." It's about winning the championship IMO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Until San Antonio plays Boston and Miami, I heistate to call them the best in the league.  They've got the best record and they've got the "right stuff" but beating LA right now isn't the same as beating the Heat. 

LA is hugely fallible. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]It doesn't make any difference to me who the C's play in the finals "knock on wood." It's about winning the championship IMO.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

It can be the FAKERS, MAVS, SPURS, OKC or whoever...bring them on!!!!  a banner is a banner, regardless of who the other team is!

BEAT EVERYONE!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The Lakers missed a good opportunity. Both Duncan and Ginobili had off nights.

Thank God that Kome is Kome, and insisted on getting his points at the expense of his team. He shot 29.6%!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Remember Rudy Tomjonvich's comment "never underestimate the heart of a champion". Soooo, the Lakers are not dead until the fat lady sings !!!

No question Miami is on a roll winning 15 out of 16(I think). But we too have won 15 out of 16 losing to Orlando in a 4th qtr. that reminded me of the 4th qtr in the 7th game final---sorry to open wounds---against the Lakers when in last 6-7 minutes we couldn't hit the side of a barn door & they couldn't miss. Nelson, not one of the BiG 3, was the key as were Fisher & Artest hitting long 3s while Kobe struggled & had one of his worst shooting games. Despite the disparity in foul shots, we would have won that title with just Allen getting 1-2 more 3s. Anyway, enough crying about last years title.

Regarding being afraid of Miami more than the Lakers. Who knows, we may not face the Lakers but we too need get by the Magic & Heat as they do the Spurs & Dallas.

If any of the Big 3 gets an injury, the Heat will not be a major factor. Keep in mind that we will be getting Rondo, West &, hopefully, Perkins back and in good playing heath so we don't have a New Years' swoon.

With thanks to Wrigleys Spearment Gum , Double My Pleasure, Double My Fun, I'm happy when the Celtics win & Lakers Lose(same as Sox winning & Yankees lose) and when Celtics & Sox don't play, I root for ANY TEAM who plays against them.

Actually, I'm hoping for a Celtics-Lakers finals to mend the wounds I'm still suffering from Game 7 last year. I know, I know, get over it but I want some revenge & want the Celtics to be the team that prevents Jackson from tying Auerbach.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

rman0909, I am with you on this.  I think beating the Lakers will make it even more sweet.  Especially after last year.  I cannot get it out of my head.  Plus I have everybody to rub it in down here in LALA land.  Go C's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Spurs - Celtics will be a great game.  Both teams will be fired up.

Sections
Shortcuts