LAKERS FILE COMPLAINT WITH THE NBA ABOUT HARD FOULS ON HOWARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: LAKERS FILE COMPLAINT WITH THE NBA ABOUT HARD FOULS ON HOWARD

If I'm Howard I'm embarrassed that my GM sent that letter, and I'd be even more embarrassed that he talked about it publicly.  There are maybe a handful of guys in the league as big and as strong as Dwight Howard.  This is like having your mom go to school to confront the guy who stole your lunch.  Deal with it yourself Dwight!  

Isn't it funny how tarnished Dwight's star has become since leaving Orlando?  All the talent in the world but he's brittle, uncomfortable in the spotlight and ultimately unable to lead a team to anything.  When I look at his career I think of a guy like Shawn Kemp, a guy so dominating for a number of years but who fell off pretty quickly at a youngish age.  That could be Dwight in 3-4 years.      

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Speaking about the 80's, can you imagine Dwight Howard trying to hang with Bill Lambeer, The Chief, Darryl Dawkins, Moses Malone, Patrick Ewing, Tree Rollins, I could go on and on. He would've lunch eaten by Kevin McHale and Larry Bird. This is ridiculous, I wonder if the league is laughing at him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

Speaking about the 80's, can you imagine Dwight Howard trying to hang with Bill Lambeer, The Chief, Darryl Dawkins, Moses Malone, Patrick Ewing, Tree Rollins, I could go on and on. He would've lunch eaten by Kevin McHale and Larry Bird. This is ridiculous, I wonder if the league is laughing at him.

LOL great post! Super mam will never be the same! Thanks Mitch!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

What's next Mitch? NBA courts are to hard for Pau's feet! LOL!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

OR, Brandon Knight's chin was to hard for R. Artest's fist!!! LOL!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

And there it is:

gary washburn @GwashNBAGlobe    Dwight Howard says he won't take long-term risk just to return to save #lakers "This is my career. Nobody else is going to take care of me." about 2 hours ago 

Thanks Mitch!!!!!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Mitch thinks the league office is going to help him win.

Sorry Mitch, this dog won't hunt.

Kirk, you identified the root cause of the Lakers demise! "Mitch thinks"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Shoot we might see Kobe and DH duking it out courtside tonight! LOL! Thanks Mitch!!!

Here's the full testy exchange when Dwight got annoyed when asked if he has talked to Kobe about his injury ... Reporter: Have you talked to Kobe about it, just your situation? Dwight Howard: "What situation?" Reporter: In terms of your injury and all that? DH: "Have I talked to Kobe?" Reporter: Yes, just as far as outlining, like, telling him your perspective? DH: "Of what?" Reporter: Of you wanting to take the long view? DH: "Why do I have to explain that to Kobe?" Reporter: Well, because he’s a teammate … DH: "He’s a doctor?" Reporter: No, but he’s a teammate. DH: "OK. So I should explain that to all my teammates then, right?" Reporter: I’m not insinuating that. I’m just asking, have you talked to him? DH: "I’m asking you …" Sulia

Rumors tagsLOS ANGELES LAKERSKOBE BRYANTDWIGHT HOWARD  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

THE LAKERS ARE 3 GAMES UNDER .500 WITH INJURIES TO NASH, HILL, BLAKE, HOWARD AND GASOL AND NOW THIS IS A CONSIDERED A DEMISE????????

SO, SO FUNNY MY FRIENDS!!!!!

IF YOU EXPECT THEM TO GET TO THE FINALS EVERY YEAR, THAT WON'T HAPPEN!!!!!!

Predicted demise - with no hope in sight! LOL 

Thanks Mitch!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Everything they do is 2nd rate. They don't have 16 Banners. Won't retire the Minny players numbers, have to rely on lopsided trades with ex-Laker execs to get an edge and now when there supposed super team failed the next step is to complain about fouls. That's all since the Buss family bought the team. For all the good they did that franchise they've done  just as much damage to its legacy.

NO, THIS IS LEFT UP TO CELTICS FANS.

THEY HAVE CORNERED THE FOUL COMPLAINT MARKET!!!!!

What will the refs do when Mamba and Super-mam throw-down court-side later tonight?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

WE ALL CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WHEELCHAIR COWERS TO MR. WORLD PEACE AS HE DOES EVERY TIME THEY PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!!!!

I hear Jeff Green wants World Peace!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

And now here is 34wheelchair spewing more hatred to rile people up! No facts in his rants here, just trying to instigate anything he can!! Faker fan!! You are so immature and obviosly hateful of yourself to lash out at people the way you do!! So pathetic! LOL!!!

And for the Fakers to be crying about fouls when they employ Metta World War is rediculous!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

And now here is 34wheelchair spewing more hatred to rile people up! No facts in his rants here, just trying to instigate anything he can!! Faker fan!! You are so immature and obviosly hateful of yourself to lash out at people the way you do!! So pathetic! LOL!!!

And for the Fakers to be crying about fouls when they employ Metta World War is rediculous!!!

+1 spot on!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Mitch thinks the league office is going to help him win.

Sorry Mitch, this dog won't hunt.

Kirk, you identified the root cause of the Lakers demise! "Mitch thinks"

Howard has always been overrated, and now that they have lost Gasol, it's over.

Not only is it over Kirk - there is no help in sight! Thanks Mitch!!!!!