Lakers going above .500 tonight...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Re: Lakers going above .500 tonight...

Don't laugh just yet.  Lakers might end up playing for a lottery pick, and I bet Stern will give them the #1 pick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to cpjohn1's comment:

Don't laugh just yet.  Lakers might end up playing for a lottery pick, and I bet Stern will give them the #1 pick!

Next year Kobe, Gasol and Nash are all another year older.

I think it is okay to laugh now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

with the recent deletions of so many posts, it just may be that the kids have been banned again....I'm sure we will see more alter egos once they find their way back in....then again, with the Lakers' season collapsing, maybe they just don't want to continue talking trash....there were so many good Laker fans that used to frequent this board...they seem to have faded away which is too bad...they were very smart folks who brought a lot to this forum....maybe they were ashamed of the kids who tried to ruin things for everyone....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Duke4's comment:

with the recent deletions of so many posts, it just may be that the kids have been banned again....I'm sure we will see more alter egos once they find their way back in....then again, with the Lakers' season collapsing, maybe they just don't want to continue talking trash....there were so many good Laker fans that used to frequent this board...they seem to have faded away which is too bad...they were very smart folks who brought a lot to this forum....maybe they were ashamed of the kids who tried to ruin things for everyone....

They, meaning GK and his multiple accounts, have not been banned. I still see some of 34wheelchair's posts.

If you really want them to show up again, talk about the 2008 Finals and how the Celtics incinerated the Lakers in that series. That 2008 Finals was so traumatizing for poor GK.

You remember Majicmvp? That was GK too.

They'll show up talking about the 2010 finals how they came back from being down 3-2 and pulling out the win in game 7. That is starting to look like ancient history

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Maybe the Celtics can do the same within the next couple of months.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Happy New Year!

Stay blessed!

EFF YU!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Don't think they hav what it takes to make it that far...lol...

We have to root for them to make the playoffs.  Their first round pick is top 14 protected!

Actually no we need to root for them to not make the playoff. If the Lakers' pick is a lottery pick, it goes to Phoenix, otherwise it stays with the Lakers.

See the asterick Hollinger's Playoff odds for the Lakers

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I watched both games (Celts & Lakers) last night. My take is that the Celts are a playoff team (though maybe not a super-strong one) but that the Lakers will end the season early this year. They stink and their chemistry looks lousy. Any one who can't see that is simply a blind, hopeless, homer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

wow  be a while before you can say 500 again lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

The  thread that started it all

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

In response to cpjohn1's comment:

I am sure the Suns would be thrilled with that scenario since they own the pick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The Lakers arent getting a pick in the first round next year.  http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/11/sports/la-sp-ln-lakers-2013-draft-picks-protected-20121210

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I say keep this post going for the whole season...its the least we can do...or at least after every slacker win...or blue moon...which ever comes first...lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

May be they will be 500 by Valentines day.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This thread keeps getting funnier and funier.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

25 wishes and 17 misses 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Hey guys, I just got back from a long and fruitful trip to Europe. So what's going on with this thread?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

More  rumors about Kome and Howard going at it in the locker room...lol

and the future looks mighty bleak...

A bleak future

The Lakers are in luxury tax purgatory, as their salary cap of over $58 million is going to be subject to a hefty penalty in 2013-14. The NBA's new collective bargaining agreement that was approved prior to the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season has given the Lakers little room to manipulate their flawed roster.

With no stockpiled draft picks, aging personnel and a coach running the wrong system, it looks like the road ahead will be a treacherous one.

In the past, Lakers fans could take solace in the fact that the purple and gold always found a way to prevail, but as the franchise continues to be marred by these circumstances and a man at the top who hasn't made anyone feel good about the direction of the team, the burning question remains unanswered.

How can anyone believe in the Lakers?

Maybe clueless trolls...Do you belive in karma...Jackson was into a lot of Easter stuff...

Don't mess with a Monk...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Well  if you keep this thread going in may happen some day. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts