Lakers going above .500 tonight...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Lakers going above .500 tonight...

LMAO!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mld12. Show mld12's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe the Celtics can do the same within the next couple of months.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Happy New Year!

Stay blessed!

[/QUOTE]

KOME ---- 0 Assists - keep shooting those fade away 3's.

Have a very blessed day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Happy New Year!

Stay blessed!

[/QUOTE]

you are a moron...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

This thread doesn't belong in the Celtics forum. In the future please post this in Around the NBA. In fact, please limit your posting to the Around the NBA forum. You don't belong in here and your posts are not relevant to the Celtics in any way. 

Technically this post is a violation of forum rules, as limited as the rules are here, as it constitutes spam/advertising for the Lakers. Please take these rules into account and quit violating them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Have you figured out the Lakers aren't going to be good this year yet?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Have you figured out the Lakers aren't going to be good this year yet?

[/QUOTE]

I think most of the NBA has,  its just the trolls around here that haven't.  Go to a Laker board and even they know it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Seriously.  It's amazing.

They are 15 and 16, they wouldn't even be in the playoffs if the season started today and there are still a bunch of guys around here thumping their chests and acting like people are afraid of the Lakers.

It's comical.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well I think I will just go to rehab and laugh all the way.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They are 15 and 16, they wouldn't even be in the playoffs if the season started today and there are still a bunch of guys around here thumping their chests and acting like people are afraid of the Lakers.

It's comical.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, there's only one troll here, it's just GK pretending to be 3 or 4 different people. I caught him in the act.

[/QUOTE]

You said it. It is one pathetic poster.  I have always believed it.  Imagine how sick this guy is.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's comical.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, there's only one troll here, it's just GK pretending to be 3 or 4 different people. I caught him in the act.

[/QUOTE]

There is a saying "That it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" !!! AND THAT IS WHAT MANY LAKER TROLLS DO !!!  They are in complete denial about their team's mediocrity while we Celtic fans are aware that we are playing sub 500 ball, need a big man, KG & Pierce are older & slower & the newer team members have not meshed together. They do not think the same about fountain of youth, Kobe (HA!).  We are not in denial that we are not a championship calibre team without changes needing to be made. A good start is A. Bradley returning, giving Collins the boot and bringing up Melo & playing Sullinger more.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's comical.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is a saying "That it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" !!! AND THAT IS WHAT MANY LAKER TROLLS DO !!!  They are in complete denial about their team's mediocrity while we Celtic fans are aware that we are playing sub 500 ball, need a big man, KG & Pierce are older & slower & the newer team members have not meshed together. They do not think the same about fountain of youth, Kobe (HA!).  We are not in denial that we are not a championship calibre team without changes needing to be made. A good start is A. Bradley returning, giving Collins the boot and bringing up Melo & playing Sullinger more.

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, I know they brought up Melo, when did they give Collins the boot? I haven't seen it anywhere.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's comical.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, I know they brought up Melo, when did they give Collins the boot? I haven't seen it anywhere.

[/QUOTE]

No, I simply recommend they do so. As we have been trying various combinations with Terry, Lee, Bass, Green etc. and Doc not settled on a good one yet, the experimentation needs to continue with Melo and also the new Jarvis Varnado at 6'10" and Wilcox at 6'9", out with a bruised thumb, but is a feisty rebounder, like Big Baby was, and KG, we could be quite formidable. However, first choice is to unload 2 of the 4, Terry, Lee, Bass, Green, & maybe a draft choice & get Cousins !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Best part was hearing Kobe call out LA as old and slow. 

LA is no longer a threat in the west.  One and done in the playoffs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Don't think they hav what it takes to make it that far...lol...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We have to root for them to make the playoffs.  Their first round pick is top 14 protected!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Me too! 4 losses in a row.LMAO. hahahahah

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Happy New Year!

Stay blessed!

[/QUOTE]

idiota

HAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Memphis. HAHAHAHAHAAH

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We have to root for them to make the playoffs.  Their first round pick is top 14 protected!

[/QUOTE]

3 first round picks for Nash...............LMAO!!

Sections
Shortcuts